Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Teen gets trapped in high chair, rescued by fire service!

Default Teen gets trapped in high chair, rescued by fire service!

Yesterday when I logged on, I always get some random news stories and this one caught my eye!
    Hove teenager trapped in baby highchair is freed by firefighters | Metro News

ROLF. Totally will be me one day. Reminds me of the time I was diapered and I got my arm stuck under a dresser trying to reach for something.

"Coming up on our next episode of 'when AB goes wrong' "

Also now she knows who her friends are....not the one who took a picture and gave it to the newspaper!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverSmall View Post
    ROLF. Totally will be me one day. Reminds me of the time I was diapered and I got my arm stuck under a dresser trying to reach for something.
    I've got nearly stuck doing something similar - Were you able to free yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Starchild View Post
    Yesterday when I logged on, I always get some random news stories and this one caught my eye!
    Hove teenager trapped in baby highchair is freed by firefighters | Metro News
    Thats the problem with these new high chairs. They look so neat but there just too small for the big babys of the world.

When high chairs go bad and decide to eat their occupants!

Honestly, I'm more suprised by the fact that her friends just stood there and took a picture of the event instead of just, y'know helping her.

I know I'm honestly gonna sound like a standard jaded man here, but jeez is this generation getting more scummier and scummier.

- - - Updated - - -

Also (just so my post isn't so negative), I wonder how that chair feels to know that somebody as big as her is smothering the poor thing.

The times I have squeezed my fat butt into a pushchair, not once did i ever give thought to what would have happened had I got trapped! I'm quite amazed they can take my weight without collapsing, it could so easily have happened I think i will think twice before trying to squeeze into baby things! I have also been trapped in my harness (adult baby harness) but I did manage to free myself eventually so saved myself a lot of embarrasment. there would be no way of creating a story to explain why you are trapped wearing a adult size baby harness!

Quote Originally Posted by BraddyPoniTaku View Post
    Honestly, I'm more suprised by the fact that her friends just stood there and took a picture of the event instead of just, y'know helping her.

I know I'm honestly gonna sound like a standard jaded man here, but jeez is this generation getting more scummier and scummier.

- - - Updated - - -

Also (just so my post isn't so negative), I wonder how that chair feels to know that somebody as big as her is smothering the poor thing.

Well I wouldn't say that but I would say that no one knows the definition of the word "empathy" anymore. We live in a world where a WW2 Veteran in Detroit can get both his legs broken in a robbery and has to slowly drag himself inside over a period of 45 minutes to get help. When you can read that nothing should surprise you.