Thread: I don't feel alone anymore

Talking I don't feel alone anymore

Hello I'm new here, my name is Jon and I've been wearing nappies/diapers for as long as i can remember. I've kept it a secret from anyone and everyone that i know even close family and friends. I recently did some research and found lots of sites about adult babies and nappy/diaper lovers, and now I don't feel alone anymore. I would love to make friends and share my experience as a AB/DL.

Little_Boy_Jonny

Quote Originally Posted by littleboyjonny View Post
    Hello I'm new here, my name is Jon and I've been wearing nappies/diapers for as long as i can remember. I've kept it a secret from anyone and everyone that i know even close family and friends. I recently did some research and found lots of sites about adult babies and nappy/diaper lovers, and now I don't feel alone anymore. I would love to make friends and share my experience as a AB/DL.

Little_Boy_Jonny
    Welcome to ADISC Jonny! It's wonderful that you dont' feel alone anymore, I'm pretty that's totally one of the goals of this site. So you've helped us succeed a little bit, and now you can make it your mission to make other people not feel alone too! Of course, people still are totally willing to support you in whatever problems might arise..

So other then wearing diapers, what sorts of things do you like to do for fun? Why do you think you are interested in diapers in the first place? What in your opinion is the most tasty thing to eat? Hehe.. I'm sure you are going to have amazing answers.

I hope you have a super duper time.

Welcome it's awesome to here that, i felt just like you! I was actually scared to post here, i still thought i was going to be rejected, but people here are similar and all are friendly! You should tell us more about yourself