Thread: Pull Up Panic

Default Pull Up Panic

Got out of bed this morning and put on my Tena pull ups from last night but unused.

After breakfast I was admiring the view and relaxing when the feeling was suddenly wet in paces it should not. I had put them on inside out. A panic waddle to the bathroom before my wife saw the crescent marks on my jeans.

Has anyone else been this stupid?

this sir is why you where diapers with tapes

Quote Originally Posted by tantricfollower View Post
    was suddenly wet in paces it should not. I had put them on inside out.... Has anyone else been this stupid?
    We've seen this tale more than once, you're not alone. Some of the pull-ups look nearly identical when turned inside-out. Pulling them on in the dark is especially dangerous business. There's really no fix for this short of vigilance.

I haven't done it, but I can see how it may be possible. There are only two silly diaper things I've done, and that is putting my first tape-on backwards, and wearing one in the shower so long that it exploded and gave me a fun mess to clean in the dead of the night, hoping no one woke up to use the bathroom.

And this, my dear, is why I avoid pull-ups if I can.

Just for fun I've tried once to put a tape on diaper inside out, I tried it with a plastic backed diaper so it was even more strange, this obviously wouldn't protect from anything and I didn't expect it but I wanted to see if it would keep the pee inside and it did the job, not absorbing anything at all obviously, I was in the shower so I could take it off quickly (you don't want to keep your pee next to your skin for too long, it could be really dangerous...)