Thread: DayZ

Default DayZ

so any one else play the game me and my bf have a server if any one wants to find it out just say so and ill send the IP or name would be awesome if we could have more people play, looking to also get a TS3 server for the game server

I loved dayz when I tried it. I'm waiting for the standalone to play it again. The mod seems really buggy unless they did anything to it since I played it like last summer. It's a good zombie game if anyone hasn't played it and want to check it out but be prepared to die.. a lot :P

I love the idea of Day Z, and I have it all installed - it simply fails to run for random reasons on random servers. I'm sure I'll get it to work, shortly before they make a standalone version.

I've played a bit of Day Z!

I'm terribly bad at it but sure, we could have a game sometime

I actually play the real ARMA II multiplayer a lot more

I played it for a while, reason i stopped is because i can never find a good server by time i got home from work all the good ones are in night mode.

I looking forward to the standalone when it comes out.

I've been watching a little bit of gameplay. The person seemed to have a lot of fun. Despite the few bugs and some other problems, i think it's a great game.

But i haven't tried it yet. I'm not really into this survival horror, this scares me too death like amnesia.

Quote Originally Posted by daLira View Post
    But i haven't tried it yet. I'm not really into this survival horror, this scares me too death like amnesia.
    Its not really a horror just survival. If anything the zombies are just an annoyance then scarey.