Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So,There goes my Diapered weekend!

Default So,There goes my Diapered weekend!

There goes my Diapered weekend I ran out diapers Sunday night/Monday morning,before I went to work on Monday,So wish I wouldn't have run out of diapers because I have been without a diaper to wear since Monday morning is when peed up my last diaper!

I have been having diaper cravings to wear one since Monday after I ran out!
    I got food poisoning at McDonald's I swear this the second time I got food poisoning at McDonald's!

So boycott McDonald's there food sucks and gives you food poisoning because they don't care if you can sick on their food because they are on it for the easy money and food costs!

They served me spoiled chicken sandwich twice and keeped the receipt so I couldn't go back to McDonald's and ask for a refund for making throw up and have non stop diarrhea all last night and this morning!

So,There goes my diapered weekend I was going to buy diapers on Saturday for Saturday and Sunday but can't because I'm sick with non stop diarrhea all last night and this morning and I throwed up last night because of this the second time I got food poisoning at McDonald's so boycott McDonald's there food sucks and gives you food poisoning!
    Last edited by SennkohCoola; 23-Mar-2013 at 18:07.

Dang, what a shitty weekend! Pun intended, hope u feel better.

I'm sorry about hearing about McDonald's but they will make it right even if you do not have a receipt. If you do not tell them about it they will keep doing it. And you sound like you wanted to get food poisoning the way you said it with all the exclamation points too.

Quote Originally Posted by kittenjossee View Post
    And you sound like you wanted to get food poisoning the way you said it with all the exclamation points too.
    No that wasn't at all I was putting all the exclamation points because I was trying to make a point that It sucked ass big time by using all the exclamation points!

we have got three McDonald's in my town and i wont eat at the one now after having bad stomach pains on two separate occasions after eating there. and if i do eat at the other two i make sure i order the burger with out something so i gets cooked fresh

Never had this problem before (that I known of anyway) at either mickey d's or BK. And I eat out a lot. (too much...)

But hey, looking on the bright side... diapers can be a sheet-saver overnight when you have an intestinal problem. No need to spring out of bed if you just barely wake up and aren't awake enough to realize that fart can't be trusted. (had that happen once... didn't find out till morning that my diaper had saved me from much unpleasantness that morning)

Sorry, I have no sympathy here... I wouldn't eat that rubbish, even if you paid me!

The last time I had McDonalds was in the fall of 1984, I spent the next twelve hours with a trash can between my knees and my ass on the toilet. I'll never eat their food again as long as I may live!

The worst case of illness I have ever experienced was after having eaten a Big Mac. I'm sure I got hit by a flu bug, but the Big Mac didn't help. I stopped counting throw ups at 55. That was the first trip to the toilet!

I'm sorry SennkohCoola that you didn't get your diapers. I assume you purchase them at a local store?

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    The worst case of illness I have ever experienced was after having eaten a Big Mac. I'm sure I got hit by a flu bug, but the Big Mac didn't help. I stopped counting throw ups at 55. That was the first trip to the toilet!

I'm sorry SennkohCoola that you didn't get your diapers. I assume you purchase them at a local store?
    Well I got a free value meal ticket after I asked for my money back and they said sorry maybe you shouldn't eat here smart ass people at McDonald's!
    Yes I do buy my diapers at my local Wal-Mart store next to me!
    I live just next to Wal-Mart so I only have to cross the highway which is dangerous without a cross walk!