Thread: Return and a new start

Default Return and a new start

Hello everyone. I was previously known as Cybercode on here, but after the whole 18 and older rule came into effect, I wasn't able to get on, until yesterday. Gosh I have been counting down the day I can finally get back on here. For those that do remember me, which is unlikely cause I took a hiatus before the rule took effect, friend request me. For those that don't know me, I will see you all on the forums.

So yesterday I got my first adult binky in the mail, and I love it! Also I have an e-pal that might be getting on here soon, she's still thinking about it. It's great to be back on.

Always good to have one of the younger members make it back on board after they turn 18. Welcome back to the site.I recently got my first adult pacifier too. It is soooo much nicer to have on that actually fits and works for an adult, lol.
    Anyhow, I hope you enjoy your time back.

Hey pacilover, you know who this is! Yep, I worked up the guts to join!

I'm glad you returned. I'm hoping our other younger members will come back when they turn 18. There are several I miss....sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I'm glad you returned. I'm hoping our other younger members will come back when they turn 18. There are several I miss....sigh.
    Couldn't agree more. They are indeed missed. Happy to get each of them back when they can get here.

so I'm 56.

When I was in my early teens, I rejected my desire to wear a diaper. I had no idea anyone else ever had that desire, and I knew if anyone found out I wanted to wear a diaper, I would die of shame.

The desire/need arose many times over the years, and sometimes I would buy incontinence products and sometimes even wear them daily for a week or so at a time. But then I would repress my inner baby and stop wearing my diaper.

Coming back to allowing myself to live as an adult baby is such a relief, so freeing to stop trying to control my body, to just let it function.

I don't know why this is such an important thing, but right now, wearing my diaper, letting myself wet, helps me so much.

I'm glad this group is here to support young people who are like I was, like I am.