Thread: I love my nappy

Default I love my nappy

I love my nappy 24/7 . I go to work in them ,shopping in them & sleep in them . I also to the pub in them .

Quote Originally Posted by anthonysutch View Post
    I love my nappy 24/7 . I go to work in them ,shopping in them & sleep in them . I also to the pub in them .
    Hello Anthony and welcome to ADISC! Nappies sure are wonderful aren't they? They is so many reasons to love them, but I think it's the softness that I like the most. It's most certainly fun to wear them a lot, though I think you are courageous to wear them in public at all. Even under your clothes, I get very scared and nervous and it takes all the fun out of the situation. I'm always scared something bad will happen.

This is a wonderful site that is full of amazing people, and now you get to be one of them. It's really wonderful! What other things do you like to do in your spare time, other then go to the pub and wear nappies? Those are good things, but it's always fun to learn more! Do you have favorite books or movies for instance?

I hope you have a lot of fun and make sure to let us know if you need anything. Help, support, or even just to listen to a funny joke!