Thread: Got my Nuk 5 today...

Default Got my Nuk 5 today...

So, earlier today; I got my my first Nuk. Its just the plain white one that is Amazon.

I was nervous and excited the night before because although my parents are on vacation watching baseball(College); I really wanted it that night...

So, since its been a long time since having a pacifier; how should I go about getting use to having one again?

I did when it arrived, had in my mouth for... I want to say close to a half hour.

congrats on your purchase, and for getting used to it again just use it often and you will eventually get used to it, it actually took me some time to.

I love mine. Ever since I have it I've been almost every possible moment with mine. I think I'm developing a pacifier dependance but right now for me, It't not a bad thing.

Last night; I went to bed with it... I think I got the most restful night's sleep(Just got up).

congrats i just got mine from ebay and it should be here soon.I would try using it when your alone to get used to it.if you want more of a variety try ebay theres all kinds of colors and patterns

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaH View Post
    Last night; I went to bed with it... I think I got the most restful night's sleep(Just got up).
    Glad you had a good night's sleep Was it still in when you woke up? If s that's cool - Don't know about others here but I have a tendency to loose mine in the night!

Quote Originally Posted by FoxFire View Post
    Glad you had a good night's sleep Was it still in when you woke up? If s that's cool - Don't know about others here but I have a tendency to loose mine in the night!
    Honestly, can't remember... Its be a few nights since I actually got it. Though, the other night it had.

I absolutely love mine. It's best for me at night because I grind my teeth, awesome!