Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: teddy Diapers

Default teddy Diapers

Is $35.00 to much for 2 eight packs of diapers?

Do the math, this is almost 2.2$ for one of them.
    Imho there's not one (disposable) diaper on the planet worth 2.2$ a piece.

But hey,... if you're willing to pay and want them.

Default Re: teddy Diapers

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron21 View Post
    Is $35.00 to much for 2 eight packs of diapers?
    Bambino prices their products to encourage case purchases. If you purchase a case of Bambinos, its actually cheaper per piece than buying a case of Abena. Also the cardboard and packaging supplies are quite expensive.

While you may not want an entire case, If you bought a bag (14) of Abena M4, it'll cost $ 19.99 and that's not including shipping. You can round it to $30 and you'll have 14 diapers. So, if you can buy a case, it'll definitely be cheaper than buying by pack.

don't get me wrong I thought was high for 2 packs. I will order more then. like a 2 pack here and 2 pack there.

Consider that it's $1.39 if you buy a case of mediums and there isn't an extra shipping fee tacked on. You will always pay a premium for ABDL items, if you normalize the cost of the diapers by removing the shipping cost first you'll realize that by ordering a small quantity you're drastically driving up the unit price. Not saying that the unit price won't increase if you order smaller quantities, just that shipping is a large part of that cost.

Dry 24/7 is about $1.65 each, however they are geared more towards high capacity than ABDL prints.

ABU diapers are over $1.00 each

Midrange Molicares can be around $0.80 each

Depends are somewhere around $0.50 each

Default Re: teddy Diapers

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron21 View Post
    don't get me wrong I thought was high for 2 packs. I will order more then. like a 2 pack here and 2 pack there.
    I understand you totally, if you have the room for a case of Bambinos (box isn't ridiculously huge 2ft x 1ft x 1ft for a case of large belssimos.) You should get it if you have the money, teddies would be $105 buying 2 packs 3 times vs the same case you'd get at $67. You'd be saving $38 this way.

So by getting the teddy (diaper) I would be saving money..

$2.20 doesn't seem ridiculous to me, being in Canada all. Bambinos are expensive here...
    Last edited by LittleFlint; 23-Mar-2013 at 03:49. Reason: Double post glitch