Thread: Nuk 5 pacifiers vs little boys

Default Nuk 5 pacifiers vs little boys

So I have a few regular nuk 3 pacifiers that I chewed a hole in, and I was wondering if anyone knew if the nuk 5 teats are thicker to resist this sorta thing.

They are thicker, but with some effort + time you'll likely chew a hole in a nuk 5 too. It all depends on how and why your chewing pacifiers.

The title doesn't seem what this thread is about...uhhh...yeah....

Anyway...from what I've seen somewhat, but don't chew on your pacis. Especially when nuk5's run 20 bucks on Amazon.

I just sorta chew on them while I'm working on my homework,... I might think about getting a teething ring...

I thought this thread was going to be about how Nuk 5 only making girly designs or something. Like, rawr, not enough boyish designs or something.

I don't really chew my pacifiers though, I can't be much help. Maybe get a sort of teething ring like you said for the chewing times.

Pacifiers are not meant for chewing but you might want to use something like a teething ring that was mentioned earlier.