Thread: I am looking for a copy off a video

Default I am looking for a copy off a video

I hope this is not against the rules.

I would like to get a hold of a copy of Michael Bryson's "Redemption" from 2007.

I have looked in several spots and run into dead ends.

Does anyone have suggestions?

THank you

Unfortunately its only the last half and with out sound. Then there is another site that sales plastic pants and they have a section that has the middle with sound. I know Mr. Bryson pulled it because It was released by one of the production crew and then there was a big legal battle over the royalty/copyrights.

Totally off subject; but I have delt with copyright infringment myself and the two hours being trained by a copyright attorney should be listed as inhumane torture.

Anyway I am still looking to see if anyone has an idea about finding a copy for personal library use only. I think I found one way but you have to contact a major network news department and I will use that as a last resort. I am just concerned about getting trapped into to many questions.

BUt bottem line for right now is Thank you Fenrierlilfolf for the responce.

Default Re: I am looking for a copy off a video

im not a 100% sure, but i might have downloaded it some time ago to watch it when i had no internet, so i'll see if i can find it