Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cutest Concealable diapers?

Default Cutest Concealable diapers?

Hey guys! I'm moving house shortly and once I've moved I'll be making my next diaper order! I'm going to go for my usual, a bunch of slip maxis, but with the incoming newly introduced private time I'll be getting I wanted to go for something.. new!

One thing that I always thought was a little funner and 'cuter' than all in one, mega absorbent diapers was tighter fitting pullups or just smaller diapers in general. Now I can't fit baby diapers with a 32" waist but I'd want something slightly bigger anyway.

Before I go further could I just highlight, I don't care if it's that absorbent
    I'm not after adding these potential diapers or pullups to the list of diapers I use regularly for wetting. If they hold some pee, great! If not? I'm okay with that.

For some reason the prospect of just having something small on underneath my pants throughout the day feels naughty to me. Maybe it stems from my childhood. I've had these desires since I was transitioning from diapers to the potty. I'd always wear diapers if I could and even went as far to try ones on left around in the bathroom and wear them for a bit of time.

Oh look, I've rambled TL;DR I'm after a pullup diaper that is snug/tight fitting. Maybe something with a cuter design that's less adult (Although I know I'm asking a lot) and it DOES NOT have to be absorbent. Must be able to be ordered via online with discreet billing too

I appreciate the help people! Thanks <3

My favorite concealable diaper are snap on super-undies diapers from adultclothdiaperme. You can add boosters to your order too. They are super discreet and super comfy.

Get some Goodnites from Amazon? They'll ship in the Amazon box. They're pretty cute and fairly comfortable. Wearing one right now. And they hold some.

Was looking into that but wasn't sure if my waist size would fit. What's yours?

Goodnites will fit up to a 36" waist. They absorb a single wetting as long as you do not flood. The superundies mentioned above are cute and comfy as well.

Really? Wow! Well definitely going goodnites as one of my orders

Quote Originally Posted by RossThom5245 View Post
    Hey guys! I'm moving house shortly and once I've moved I'll be making my next diaper order! I'm going to go for my usual, a bunch of slip maxis, but with the incoming newly introduced private time I'll be getting I wanted to go for something.. new!

One thing that I always thought was a little funner and 'cuter' than all in one, mega absorbent diapers was tighter fitting pullups or just smaller diapers in general. Now I can't fit baby diapers with a 32" waist but I'd want something slightly bigger anyway.

Before I go further could I just highlight, I don't care if it's that absorbent
    I'm not after adding these potential diapers or pullups to the list of diapers I use regularly for wetting. If they hold some pee, great! If not? I'm okay with that.

For some reason the prospect of just having something small on underneath my pants throughout the day feels naughty to me. Maybe it stems from my childhood. I've had these desires since I was transitioning from diapers to the potty. I'd always wear diapers if I could and even went as far to try ones on left around in the bathroom and wear them for a bit of time.

Oh look, I've rambled TL;DR I'm after a pullup diaper that is snug/tight fitting. Maybe something with a cuter design that's less adult (Although I know I'm asking a lot) and it DOES NOT have to be absorbent. Must be able to be ordered via online with discreet billing too

I appreciate the help people! Thanks <3

Here's a link for you www.dependeco-adult-diapers-com Monika has over 40+ prints with discreet shipping and pay by Pay Pal with $5.95 shipping
    in the US. They are well made quality diapers. I have 8 of them and wear them everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by tdlrfootedpjs View Post
    Yes, at 32" they will definately fit you comfortably.
    Hmm, are there any sellers on Amazon that sell them in single packs? As much as I know I'll enjoy them I can't warrant spending 40 on 4 packs at once which seems to be the only way you can buy them. I'd be buying other, larger diapers at the same time and I can't let myself spend that much money on diapers at once haha :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tdlrfootedpjs View Post
    Yes, at 32" they will definately fit you comfortably.
    Hmm, are there any sellers on Amazon that sell them in single packs? As much as I know I'll enjoy them I can't warrant spending 40 on 4 packs at once which seems to be the only way you can buy them. I'd be buying other, larger diapers at the same time and I can't let myself spend that much money on diapers at once haha :P

Sounds like you are in Europe, you can actually buy a single pack in a supermarket called drynites. They are the European equivilent of Goodnites.