Thread: Saved Again

Default Saved Again

I wear a lined plastic pant over my diaper, even when I'm wearing Dry 24/7 brand. My Abena leaked when driving my car earlier. My pants and seat were saved from getting wet by the lined plastic pants. Never once has a leak gone beyond the plastic pants; this combination is secure and reliable. If not leaking is important to you, this is the solution.

Changing frequently and keeping hydrated but not over-drinking, staying away from caffeinated drinks, sodas, alcohol, does the trick for me.
    Yes I'm IC... and so far was able to manage VERY well, with thin diapers / pads / pull-ups during the day this way... no need for nasty plastic pants. no need for bulky diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by PFD View Post
    I wear a lined plastic pant over my diaper, even when I'm wearing Dry 24/7 brand. My Abena leaked when driving my car earlier. My pants and seat were saved from getting wet by the lined plastic pants. Never once has a leak gone beyond the plastic pants; this combination is secure and reliable. If not leaking is important to you, this is the solution.
    I agree with that. I wear plastic pants over my Dry24/7 or definately my cloth diapers with no leaks.

Default Re: Saved Again

When I first bought plastic pants, I got them for desire to try, and they developed into a necessity. On numerous occasions they have prevented leakage that would have been rather bad. I still like to wear them over thick diapers that's not necessary to wear them over. Then I push those to the limits as well.

Same thing goes for onesies and baby powder, a desire turned into routine. The onesies keep the diapers up where they belong and make wearing diapers more discreet and more comfortable. For those having fit issues with sagging I highly recommend a onesie just because they make the experience better. Its not the babyish factor alone and doesn't have to be.

And we all know the reasons for baby powder as well.