Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Drink for Peeing

Default Best Drink for Peeing

I am having a day diapered and sitting on a Drydayz from Cuddls. I am new to DL and becoming more addicted day by day although opportunities to wear are limited. I am practicing getting to pee without holding or clenching and have just returned from a trip to town. What a strange buzz peeing without anyone knowing and a warm diaper.

Anyway there are a number of threads about the best drink to induce pee from tea to coke. None beats Dandelion tea (known in France sometimes as Pis en Lit for its diuretic effect). Three cups and pee comes almost continually. I guess a lot of others have tried this. The only problem is when you have to take the diaper off.

Default Re: Best Drink for Peeing

I think that comes with the mental acknowledgement that you are wearing. When wearing for a long period of time, you tell your brain its ok to go. You go when you feel the urge to go, and in time, your bladder gets smaller from holding less. I noticed that when I go through extended periods of diaper wearing, is that the urges come more often and stronger. When you've taken the diaper off, it seems like a river is about to gush through when the urge hits, but you had only a few ounces that come out.

This comes without diuretics. Tea is good enough for me.

I drink a lot of Diet Coke and that's always produced very strong urges. Funny about Dandelions though, I was reading on Wiki the other day and learned of their centuries-old reputation for causing children to wet the bed. Whodathunk *scratches chin*

For me it's either beer or coffee. I could pee alot drinking either one. Nowadays I've cut way back on both, but now pee alot more with less volume and force.
    I'll pee into my diaper 4 to 5 times over a 7hr period not counting how many times I pull down to go poop.

Default Re: Best Drink for Peeing

I find gatorade or water for me works great.

I find apple juice works for me. I drink about 1 8oz bottle then i have to go pee in 30 mins after normally

I imagine it would be ideal to drink a good amount of water (for the purpose of dilution and reducing smell) and then something caffeinated for the diuretic effect. I guess dandelion tea would work well for that purpose as well.

The problem with drinking just coffee or soda is that they are so concentrated that they dehydrate you.

Default Best Drink for Peeing

Iced tea for some reason makes me pee crazy amounts. i don't drink is as much cause of that

Is there anything that you can drink that will give your urine that classic yellow color? I drink plenty of water, and the only time I have yellow urine is when I start to dehydrate. I love the look of yellow spreading out across the diaper, but can't get that without dehydration, which of course is unhealthy and means that you aren't urinating as much as you want to anyways. So, how can you get the color without being unhealthy/harmful?

Quote Originally Posted by Llayden View Post
    Is there anything that you can drink that will give your urine that classic yellow color? I drink plenty of water, and the only time I have yellow urine is when I start to dehydrate. I love the look of yellow spreading out across the diaper, but can't get that without dehydration, which of course is unhealthy and means that you aren't urinating as much as you want to anyways. So, how can you get the color without being unhealthy/harmful?
    From a Google search it seems that your urine will be yellow without dehydrating if you have excess Vitamin C in your system. So stock up on that and don't overhydrate.