Thread: My 'Quiet' Introduction

Default My 'Quiet' Introduction

If you didn't notice the word, "quiet" in my title; that may be good or bad... But, with that word; it generically describes my personality.

See, even trying to introducing myself here on ADISC.org; is making me feel a bit timid. That is what made me come to this site; support.

I'm originally a DL; have been since I was a sophomore in HS. Though, in recent years I have been wanting(thinking) to become more 'babyish'.

Well, appears that to be it... Oh wait, looking back at the 'Cheat Sheet'; I should a few of my interests:

EVE Online
    Secondlife
    Car Enthusiast, Fast & Furious

Default Re: My 'Quiet' Introduction

Welcome to ADISC. I think we're all a little timid when coming to a site like this. Before I signed up for this site, I was pretty much a lurker for the longest time including other websites which I haven't signed up for. This site seemed to be different from the others. It was more of a warmer place to be. Its been that way since I've started lurking prior to my signing up. When I started opening up and just joining other conversations it felt warmer.

I hope you enjoy your stay.

Hello and welcome!

A quiet introduction is surely not bad! There are anyway a lot of rather introvert people here, including myself from time to time. Don't be to shy to say what you think or ask about anything if you need help!

So you feel like you also have an AB side? Did you always feel you've got maybe a childish/babyish side or did you kinda develop it?
    Did you already try some regression or is this all just new "stuff" for you? Sorry for a lot of questions , don't be to shy to tell a little bit about yourself.

So you're rather into a game for a long period of time? How long do you already play EVE online, if i may ask?

And maybe a little bit about your music taste, films & food or something else, you might want to tell?

Anyway, have a lot of fun here!

Wecome from one introvert to another. There are a lot of us out there

Quote Originally Posted by daLira View Post
    So you feel like you also have an AB side? Did you always feel you've got maybe a childish/babyish side or did you kinda develop it?
    Did you already try some regression or is this all just new "stuff" for you? Sorry for a lot of questions , don't be to shy to tell a little bit about yourself.
    I would say; developed it... Simply, wanting to go as far as getting footed pajamas, a onesie, and a pacifier(Which is on its way to my house as this is typed).

So you're rather into a game for a long period of time? How long do you already play EVE online, if i may ask?
    Yes, I am; the two games I mentioned, I have currently am a 'yearly' subscriber. With EVE, I just started playing. Sometime next week, I will have been playing for two months.

And maybe a little bit about your music taste, films & food or something else, you might want to tell?
    I enjoy all genres of music. Haven't really watched too many films lately; though, can't want to see the newest Fast n' Furious.

Default Re: My 'Quiet' Introduction

First off, welcome to the community and second, no matter what others might say, the minmatar will always be the best. "In rust we trust." I've had my fair share of EVE and still play to this day. A 6 year veteran here.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaH View Post
    If you didn't notice the word, "quiet" in my title; that may be good or bad... But, with that word; it generically describes my personality.

See, even trying to introducing myself here on ADISC.org; is making me feel a bit timid. That is what made me come to this site; support.

I'm originally a DL; have been since I was a sophomore in HS. Though, in recent years I have been wanting(thinking) to become more 'babyish'.

Well, appears that to be it... Oh wait, looking back at the 'Cheat Sheet'; I should a few of my interests:

EVE Online
    Secondlife
    Car Enthusiast, Fast & Furious
    Hi, Joshua, welcome to adisc. No need to be quiet or timid. There are a lot of great people here to converse with.

I enjoy all genres of music.
    I'm glad to hear you like all kinds of music. I mainly like classic rock but have been known to listen to smooth jazz at times.

I would say; developed it... Simply, wanting to go as far as getting footed pajamas, a onesie, and a pacifier(Which is on its way to my house as this is typed).
    What a great shopping list. I have the pacifier and a plushie and really enjoy them but since my roommates don't know about my AB side, I will have to wait to enjoy the onsie and PJs until I'm on my own again.

I hope you have a fun time, see you around the site.
    -11hinzvic