Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: well there goes my planned weekend

Default well there goes my planned weekend

Planned to have a nice weekend of diaper wearing as i live at home had got house to my self as parents was on holiday but they cancelled the holiday now as weather is not good

Aww *snuggles*

It's ok, I'm sure they will try to find some time to make it up and hopefully you will be able to enjoy yourself then.

Been there, done that, know exactly how you feel!

As kwisy says though, hang in there & maybe there will be another opportunity soon

That's a shame! I hope you manage to find something else fun to do this weekend, so the time isn't a total loss or anything. Something else you have fun doing and all, but I understand it won't be the same. You just deserve to do something happy and fun, so I hope you don't just sit around feeling sad and blue because of the missed opportunity.

Don't feel bad, my parents ruin shit for me all the time, and I don't even live with them anymore........

Don't feel so down about it bro. Unfortunately, these kinds of things end up happening from time to time, there's nothing you can do about it.

Then again, I guess it'll make the next time you plan it all the more special since it'll make up for this time.

I remember those kinds of let downs back in the day.

...the first thing you need to do is remind your folks how wonderful it can be to go out for the evening, see a show, go to a nice restaurant.... Convince them that they deserve that, as they have had to cancel their trip.
    ... that should buy you a good 4-5 hours :-)

Thanks for the replys peeps looks like my weekend is sorta back on became apparent why my dad wasn't himself last night looks like he has a had another mini stroke he had day off today and re booked the holiday. just wish i could have a few more days of been padded