Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Official ABDL Shirt/colors

Default Official ABDL Shirt/colors

I went out and bought some pink and baby blue dye to make tie dye. I am planning on making some ABDL pride shirts for myself. I am imagining a pretty pink and blue tye dye with some prominent white sections. I think a white band through the middle would be good. Overall this would be a way to fly our colors discretely amongst ourselves and the ABDL aware. Plus I like pink and baby blue, and I already wear tie dye constantly. What do you guys think?

Something like this color wise.

Blue and Pink Tie Dyed Mens Large T Shirt | TheHempCreations - Clothing on ArtFire

looks discreet enough to me. I can imagine a non-ab/dl person wearing this too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    looks discreet enough to me. I can imagine a non-ab/dl person wearing this too.
    That's the sort of issue that developed when a certain element of the US prison population had a code by wearing their pants extremely low.

I had the thought of displaying a single diaper pin as sort of a button, mine would be pink to connotate S/LG, Furs could possibly hang a rabbit's foot from their pin; to the uninitiated it appears to be an eccentric 'piece of flair'

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverSmall
    Overall this would be a way to fly our colors discretely amongst ourselves and the ABDL aware

I am planning on making some ABDL pride shirts for myself.
    This contradicts with the previous statement.

To prevent another train wreck of a thread, you really need to think this through and carefully. You are trying to convince me, and others here not only to buy them but also encourage others in our little community to wear them.

Before you go and consider colors (for informational purposes, I hate tie dye and I hate pink) think about the why.

My gut tells me there's more of personal alternative solution that can be offered to stuff like this, especially after reading your posts.

So if you can honestly give me a great convincing answer to my why question (and I'm talking covering ALL the bases)...I will gladly wear this shirt.

I am not trying to sell anything to anyone. or am I? Most subcultures have their own colors and I feel like this would be a nice way for me to personally express myself. Our official flag and pin are cool too. As would having a pacifier keychain or necklace. I am not trying to replace anything. I am trying to put out another alternative like red ties, or green carnations. Tie dye is right for me. A paci might not be for me because I am a student and people might get the idea I like ecstacy.

I agree with Geno, I can't see any reason for this. Tye Dye is not exactly "in" at the moment either, so instead of people going he might be an AB/DL they are gonna think you are someone who refuses to let go of the 70's. Am I supposed to suspect that anyone wearing a pink/blue tye dye shirt is automatically an AB/DL?

We don't need support clothing, there should be no reason that we should be able to identify each other on the streets. I would actually go out of my way to avoid someone who was wearing AB/DL pride clothing. No one "NEEDS" to know and no one "NEEDS" to accept us other than a significant other of whom you plan on spending the rest of your life with.

Then don't wear one?

- - - Updated - - -

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ab shirt.jpeg 
Views:	745 
Size:	12.3 KB 
ID:	16445

I was thinking something like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Or a blue to pink gradient with a white band in the middle.

I think it's a cool idea, myself, but the other people have good points, too. I think it would be best to weigh the pros and cons in a situation like this. For example: AB/DLs could possibly recognize each other, however, one might get so excited about meeting another AB/DL that one loses his/her head and goes up to the person in question in a public place and says, rather loudly, "You're an AB/DL too!!!" So I could see how that would be a neat idea, but it does have some drawbacks.

Yours truly,

I don't think that it is a particularly good idea to clue someone in about this when you don't have a clue who they are. While it may sound scary and possibly paranoid there are people out there who don't like us and there are also people confused/ignorant enough to try to hurt us. The last thing you need is for this information to get out in public and cue these people in on what to look for such that they can come after us. On the flipside of the coin what if something like this pops up on a Reddit or equivalent and suddenly all of your friends suspect you of being ABDL. If you're not okay with them knowing and potentially telling people who aren't such close friends then this would be a major ordeal.

While I'd love to meet some ABDL friends I'm not entirely sure I'd be okay with anyone coming up to me and asking me if I was ABDL based on what I was wearing.

I'm curious to know what you expect to gain from doing this? Are you thinking you're going to become diaper buddies with some stranger? You are trying to come up with something that is subtle, but it's so subtle that NO ONE is every going to recognize it. I am trying to be realistic here for your sake.