Thread: CVS drugstore Sleep Comforts XL seem slightly bigger

Default CVS drugstore Sleep Comforts XL seem slightly bigger

So I keep gravitating back to generic Goodnites after trying several different off the shelf adult products and being disappointed, though the "adjustable" CVS 'Depends' had the most diaper-like feel out of them all. I wasn't expecting any real surprises when I decided to get the Sleep Comforts, although they cost $1 more than the Nite Pants I usually get for the same count. I opened them up and pulled one on and maybe I just got a really good batch but these ones sure seem taller and stretchier than what I'm used to.

I've seen a thread that mentions Underjams being wider and stretchier but not as tall. I've never tried them yet, though I want to, but could there be a chance that some stores switched suppliers? I don't suspect these to be Pampers though, the rear tag looks the same as the usual product but I wouldn't know about what Underjams look like yet