Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My attempt...

Post My attempt...

Well, it's been a while, eh guys?
    Well, I just got back from a Mental Hospital for trying to kill myself for the 3rd time.
    I tried to slit my throat, but my grandma cought me. I also cut up my arms pretty bad. After my dad called the ambulance, I was rushed to the hospital.
    I wasn't as loud or crying as much as I was last time.
    So I got to the hospital and waited at LEAST 5 hours before the Social Worker came, and we decided it'd be best if I went to another mental facility for 2 weeks. And I was really glad this one was within the state I live in. The last one was in the next state over, and I didn't have anyone to visit me for 3 weeks.
    Anyways, that's where I was for the past 2 weeks or so.
    You would've known this, because I had my grandpa send an email to a fellow member, but I guess it didn't go through to him.
    Anyways, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send me a Profile Comment or PM me.

Why I am sorry that you tried to take your own life.

Though if you have problems I suggest talking to someone about it. I am willing to talk to you if you ever want. I been suicidal myself sometimes but I haven't been for years now.

I'm sorry you had to go through this. I tried PMing you but the computer wouldn't let me. It said you exceeded the amount of PMs available and that you need to delete some so that you can get more messages.

Well that suck . I hope you feeling better and doing okay. I would had said that you should talk about it on the forum but certain people might have neg rep you because of it. Well anyway welcome back Desu

I hope you feel better about yourself now, please don't do that again, if you need a freind I'm always here. B

Well.... Im glad your feeling better. But (im prolly gonna get negged for this, but its just my opinion) is why would you kill yourself? It seems pretty selfish, for all of the people that love and care for you. Is anything ever really worth ENDING your life? Thats arguable, but I dont understand why people think its the 'easy' way out. Talk about your problems, people will listen, even if its not someone near you, theres always the people on here, who care about you.

razors pain you,
    rivers are damp,
    acids stain you,
    and drugs cause cramp.
    guns aren't lawful,
    nooses give,
    gas smells awful,
    you might as well live.

-dorothy parker

3rd time? What are you doing this time to prevent a 4th? Either way that's a lot. Personally, Paxil works wonders for me.

I'm glad you're okay, and I hope that you continue to talk to someone or get some form of help. When you try something like this so many times, they could end up committing you to a psych. ward for a long period of time, and I'm sure you don't want that.

I hope that when you feel down, you find someone to talk to.