Thread: Can you switch gender when regressing?

Default Can you switch gender when regressing?

When I'm out during the day I think of myself more as a back-in-diapers preteen boy, but at night when it's just me I indulge in my S/LG tendencies (I haven't fully developed my role there yet). Mainly it's because the wardrobe is already there but also I don't think I have the nerve to go out alone dolled up but I imagine if I had someone close I could go out with (a Sister, I suppose) I wouldn't be as anxious.

Anyway I suppose it is possible to be both, but do you have the ability to go back-and-forth as a Little?

Well for me, switching gender would be being a LB instead of a LG.. and I dunno. Being a little boy sorta sounds kinda pretty cootietastic. I'll have SO MUCH COOTIES if I did that. Hehehe.

I guess it might be interesting though, I've never tried it. I mean, even with my issues and my very strongly being a LG, I still like to toy around with some stuff. So although I am pretty sure it wouldn't be as rewarding for me, wouldn't make me feel the happiness that I do.. I'm interested in just giving it a chance. Not exactly sure how I would go about it though, being a little boy instead of a little girl. How I would actually do that, I mean. Heh. I guess I don't know if I'm capable or not. Maybe someone in this thread might give me an idea how one would do that.

Interesting topic all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by MOPaddED View Post
    Anyway I suppose it is possible to be both, but do you have the ability to go back-and-forth as a Little?
    I think that being an AB / Little actually ENCOURAGES people to express themselves as a different gender. If you're regressing/age-play then you are already used to the idea that you can feel and act in a radically different way than what is expected of you on the basis of your physical every-day self, and once you have become slightly detached in that way, then maybe your sense of self is less like a dog in a kennel and more like a dog on a long lead: it's very tempting for it to pull on the lead wandering around investigating anything that smells interesting.

I'm not saying this is certain, but I speculate that some time in the future when there is a better understanding of the psychology which creates the sense of self, that we will see being trans*, being AB and other states where your sense of self is not in accord with the rest of your body are actually similar in some ways - just a thought.