Thread: Baby Biter Biscuits...Anyone Ever Try Them?

Question Baby Biter Biscuits...Anyone Ever Try Them?

The thread about teethers made me think of these again. We had the biter biscuits instead of plastic teething rings for both our children. Oddly enough, I never once tried one back then. I understand they don't taste all that great - not like a sweet cookie. Maybe more like an actual biscuit, except harder? Has anyone ever used a biter biscuit out of curiosity to see how they taste?

I wonder if these are like the things we have here called Bickiepegs. They are long skinny things which tend to resemble lots of compressed chipboard! They have a small hole in them too so you can put them on a ribbon or something and attach them to baby's wrist/clothes. I've tried them. They are pretty tasteless but do satisfy oral fixations.

My sister had some when she was baby. I found them very hard and extremely tasteless. I would never try them again.