Thread: 600 miles of paci

Default 600 miles of paci

I had to take a road trip to visit a friend of mine who lives about 300 miles from me. During this time I took my Nuk 5 paci and during this trip I spent nearly all of it getting to meet my new friend. Learning the curves and how the pressure on my tongue and they way the nipple fills my mouth, made the trip pass by quickly for me. My new friend has made me free so warm and fuzzy inside. The only time it got taken out was when I had to go into a gas station, or when I had to have concentration for driving I figure I traveled 500 of those miles happily sucking on my paci.
    It made for a happy road trip for my little side to. With the paci I also felt her giggling at cows and looking at the sights while I was driving.
    Anyone else taken a trip like this?
    Kerry

Hehe, that sounds so much fun! I've never taken a road trip with a paci, but I've driven through town sucking on one. I couldn't help but giggle at what other drivers must've thought.

You know, I've got a trip coming up in May. Maybe I'll try it out! Thanks for the idea!

I was lucky enough to have my daddy driving me padded, with my blankey, fafa, and sippy! Unfortunately, Daddy was still getting used to the idea of the whole AB stuff and when we'd get to close to a driver seeing me he'd try and take my fafa out of my mouth he's kind of a private about stuff especially if deep down he's embarrassed by it or might get embarrassed.

I used mine for several miles on a long distance trip before I figured out it was relaxing me a little too much. I ended up using it every time I would stop to take a break (I slept in my car a couple of times on the way to my destination and my Nuk was a great comfort at those times.)

It would be fun to take a fun trip, like up the Oregon coast which is one of my favorites, with someone else driving so I could just be little. But probably not going to happen.

I don't think I'd ever want a pacifier in the car but I do love when others are driving to have my blankies, pillow, and stuffed rabbit with me. Makes the trip soo much smoother along with Kelly Clarkson music.

Mew

Quote Originally Posted by monkeegurl_90 View Post
    I was lucky enough to have my daddy driving me padded, with my blankey, fafa, and sippy! Unfortunately, Daddy was still getting used to the idea of the whole AB stuff and when we'd get to close to a driver seeing me he'd try and take my fafa out of my mouth he's kind of a private about stuff especially if deep down he's embarrassed by it or might get embarrassed.
    I'd love to try this some day.. ;w; It sounds really cute~ I feel that my boyfriend would try and take my paci out if others could see, too. I guess it really depends on where you live and how the people are there.
    I've considered just making one of my pacis into a kandi necklace, because where I live ravers are still a little common- therefor making it somewhat socially acceptable to use one in public places. c: