Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best Tape-on Diaper You Ever Tried

Default The Best Tape-on Diaper You Ever Tried

Me again, with another diaper thread... to the question at hand: What is your favorite tape-on diaper? I have never tried very many, but for me the best I have ever tried is the Tranquility ATN. How about you?

I'd say either abena x-plus, lille supreme fit maxi, or secure x-plus. Hard decision between them....

Secure X plus I love them but I don't love the cost, so I stick with my cheapo walmart diapers.

Cheap wins out with me everytime, on diapers on, everthing else I like only the best if I can afford it, price is always the factor with me.

It's a toss up between Abena X Pluses, Secure X Pluses, Bambinos, and Dry 24/7s. Wow...I can't believe I've tried all of those.

Abena X-plus hand's down. Of course the problem with it is once you put it on its pretty impossible to take it off without ripping the plastic front off the diaper.

My favorites have to be either abena x plus, or bambinos definitly

That's why I like Secures, the plastic front is really nice. Although a friend of mine had the idea once to put clear packing tape on the front of Abenas to act as a landing strip, which I may have to do sometime. It doesn't make for the quietest diaper but that's life eh?

Like several other's have said, Abena X-plus, without a doubt, they are the best money can buy in my opinion. However, if money's an issue, I'd say Dry 24/7 are the best bang for the buck.

I've only tried two brands, and they are both the same diapers.
    CVS and Walgreens.

abena xplus is by far my favorite diaper... i dont mid the molicare cause they are cute purple...
    but i will say i wasnt a fan of attends and/or depends... but tho diapers were horrible in my eyes