Thread: New but Old

Default New but Old

Hi.....signed up quite awhile back, but tend to be private and only read. ABDL, guy, happily married, not too obsessive! Old enough to remember before there was an internet!

Quote Originally Posted by wddleme View Post
    Hi.....signed up quite awhile back, but tend to be private and only read. ABDL, guy, happily married, not too obsessive! Old enough to remember before there was an internet!
    Wow, you sure did sign up a while back. In all technicality I'm a newer member then you. Perhaps you should be welcoming me.. nah, totally a super big welcome to ADISC to you!

I think it's great that you've finally decided to at least slightly be apart of the community, not that we have any problem with people who just want to read and not get involved. Still, you already seem like an interesting and intelligent person.. I'm sure you have plenty of good things to share if you feel like it. Feel like talking about yourself just a bit, talking about your hobbies and interests a bit? Even just how you first got interested in AB/DL stuff? If not, that's fine. It just might be fun to see if there is anyone here you could make a friendship with.

It's wonderful that you don't let it become a big obsession though. I totally um.. at least with diapers I can safely say I'm the same way. It's good to enjoy, but not desperately need.. just so we don't get sad and clingy when we don't have it. Balance is wonderful.

Have a wonderful time here, if you have any questions, concerns, or just need some support.. let us know!