Thread: Fancy Pants Diapers?

Default Fancy Pants Diapers?

Hello again everyone. You probably don't remember me, but a few months ago I made a post searching for good cloth diapers, and you all lead my to babykins. I tried purchasing from there, but apparently I'm out of their range, so my search for good cloth diapers has continued. But that's sort of off the topic at hand.

So today I stumbled across a site called fancy pants diapers, a site that seems to dedicate itself to cloth diapers. What I've seen there interest me in it's thick looking diapers, as well as its supposed My Little Pony prints they offer, but as I began to look around the internet for info on this site, I found next to no information. Even after a quick search on ADISC, I only found one thread that didn't go anywhere.

So my question would be... What's up with this site? Is it a site we should be shunning, or is it an unearthed site that just needs to get recognized?
    Here is the link in question.

To me it looks like a one person operation. Maybe that's why we haven't heard much about it on the site.
    Here's a link to a site that takes 4 to 6 days to get your order after Monika makes them.
    She has over 40 plus prints that's offered. I have 8 of her diapers that I like real well.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by whosevolving View Post
    I've ordered from Baby Pants, Adult Size Baby Products and haven't been disappointed at all.
    I have training pants and a cloth diaper from these suppliers and I am very happy with the quality.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosettedDL View Post
    I found these! I dunno if this is what you're looking for Adult Cloth Diaper My Little Pony Your Size by nevergrownup
    Well, I'm totally sold on that!
    But the other thing that interested me about this site was the pictures of how thick the diapers were! They looked absurdly thick, which is what I would be looking for~

Default Re: Fancy Pants Diapers?

I bought one of those cloth diapers from fancypants, which I did enjoy. My only complaints, which isn't that many, are as follows.

1. The super thick diaper sold on the website, 26 layers, took forever to dry after running it though the laundry.

2. The core in the middle of the diaper wasn't sewn down so it had a tendency to shift a bit.

3. Had a bit of the stitching around the edge start to unravel which wouldn't have been a big deal to fix.

All in all it wasn't a bad diaper for the purpose of dressing up in but I wouldn't get wet. Just my 2 cent's worth.

And I usually pin a pampers diaper in when I'm pinning my cloth diapers just because it adds extra absorbancy. At the end of the day it's cloth no matter it it's birdseye, cotton, etc. Plus I'm not a fan of plastic pants so I can sleep in them with no worries about leakage.