Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Baby Cartoons (Not just cartoons for babies, but cartoons focusing on babies)

Thumbs up Baby Cartoons (Not just cartoons for babies, but cartoons focusing on babies)

(TO MODS: If you feel this should be moved, please do so.)
    So I remember being a preteen/teen when Baby Looney Tunes came out. I would go down to my grammy's to watch it because my little cousin also loved that show, so that gave me an excuse to watch it. Man, did I LOVE that show secretly. I always literally dreamed that they would make an episode where they need a change... I mean, I have always loved diapers. I was actually pretty sad when they took it off the air in '05 lol. Anyone else share something like this? Also, a new Youtube series is gonna be coming out soon, Adventure Babies. However, it's CERTAINLY not a kid's show (in faact, the blocks at the beginning spell "pr0n" :P). I look at it like it is Baby Looney Tunes if something had gone terribly wrong somewhere down the line LOL.

Well, back in the ol' 1980's, we had Muppet Babies. Also, the last seasons of Smurfs had a baby smurf in diapers. I wouldn't say I was obsessed with either of these shows, but the diaper references always caught my attention.

Sigh....and I'm old enough to remember the Tom and Jerry episode of Tom being put in diapers, and the Donald Duck cartoon where a robot diapers Donald. Those cartoons made me want diapers all the more.

Like Dogboy, I'd always take a second look when diapers/babies were mentioned on cartoons.

Oh yea, Rugrats. I remember the Tom and Jerry episode where Tom was diapered, and the Donald Duck one, it seems like there were more. I also liked Marvin, although I don't recall it ever being an animated cartoon. It seems like there were a couple of others and I would have definitely taken an interest I them, but then it have been a long time.

Tex Avery's "The Cat Who Hated People", Tom & Jerry "Baby Puss" episode, the loony toons where Daffy duck and Porky pig are helping the stork deliver babies and end up on the convery belt that diapers them. Those are three that come to mind from my youth...I was obsessed with diapers as far back as I can remember...oh and also any diaper commercial from the 80's.

-Gus

Quote Originally Posted by Incontinentia View Post
    There was Fantastic Max from the late '80s.
    Fantastic Max! I really really really REALLY want to watch this again. I remember watching it on Cartoon Network a loooooong time ago, but I can't seem to find it online anywhere, except for like two episodes...

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Sigh....and I'm old enough to remember the Tom and Jerry episode of Tom being put in diapers, and the Donald Duck cartoon where a robot diapers Donald. Those cartoons made me want diapers all the more.
    Oh my gawsh, these! They haunted me too. Especially the Tom and Jerry one, I was so jealous! ^_^