Thread: Got My Cushies

Default Got My Cushies

Well, my package came in last night. My first impressions actually weren't so good. I can't tell why, but something just seemed off. When I went to put it on, I started with the large and it just seemed way too big, so I put on a medium which still seemed a bit loose. Either way, I went to bed and wet myself before falling asleep just to see how it swelled up, ect. Fast forward to early this morning. I woke up and took off the wet diaper, and decided to put on another one - so I grabbed the one that had seemed too big the night before. I fiddled with the tapes a bit and, for some reason, it fit perfectly. I taped it as tight as I could and it was just amazing. I felt like I was 1 year old again.

I can't even really complain about the tapes not being adjustable. Maybe I've worked with vinyl and adhesive too much, but I didn't have much of an issue gently peeling the tapes off and adjusting.

Quote Originally Posted by PaciAlone View Post
    I grabbed the one that had seemed too big the night before. I fiddled with the tapes a bit and, for some reason, it fit perfectly. I taped it as tight as I could and it was just amazing.
    I think a lot of people have trouble with Cushies because they buy the wrong size. With the single tapes, Cushies seem to be better when they're a little large. My waist size was in the range for a medium, but I decided to sample both the medium and the large (in the cloth-backed kind). I'm really glad I did, because the large was *much* better. The waistline sat very comfortably on my hips and the diaper remained snug and secure for the entire time I was wearing it -- several hours. The large did rise slightly above my belly button, but then so do diapers on babies, so I just look at it as a more babyish fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    I think a lot of people have trouble with Cushies because they buy the wrong size. With the single tapes, Cushies seem to be better when they're a little large. My waist size was in the range for a medium, but I decided to sample both the medium and the large (in the cloth-backed kind). I'm really glad I did, because the large was *much* better. The waistline sat very comfortably on my hips and the diaper remained snug and secure for the entire time I was wearing it -- several hours. The large did rise slightly above my belly button, but then so do diapers on babies, so I just look at it as a more babyish fit.
    I REALLY wish the cloth backed was in stock. If plastic backed brings back these kind of memories, I can only imagine what the cloth backed will (I wore cloth like as a baby). I tried to find some on Ebay, but there were none