Thread: Footed Sleepers on Sale!

Exclamation Footed Sleepers on Sale!

I just brought two footed sleepers from this morning at $19.99 each! I figured it was a great deal and I'd posted it up here as soon as I got home from work.

Most of the site is on sale for $19.99, but they also have some "Cotton" ones which have their version of the non-slip soles for $24.99.

I will warn you though, they only ship FEDEX or UPS and the cheapest is $17 for five day shipping.

Footed Pajamas | One Piece - Adult Footed Pajamas, Kids Footed Pajamas, Toddler Footie Pajamas, Infant Footie Pjs

I was interested and ready to order then when I click on recalculate to check the shipping charges, it goes up to 55,59$ for a 19,99$ price, their shipping prices are really high, I'm not in Africa or Tanzania here, I'm in Canada next to USA, prefer the great products of

Yes they have extremely high shipping rates...$12 for postal shipping...

I ship lots of items USPS and for an intel like this...even fla rate boxes are cheaper...and pj don't weigh much...

It just like some eBay sellers...the product costs $1.00 but the shipping is $23.00...

I'm going put them on my dont order list...

Holy Cow!! Sorry about that

I had no idea they were trying to get that much shipping just for one footed sleeper, because I actually brought two. My logic behind buying two was this: Most websites charge about $50-$60 for a decent (Non-department store looking) ADULT footed sleeper. I really wasn’t in the mood to pay over $100.00 for ONE custom sleeper (although I may sometime WAY down the line). Not to mention, the average price of just one without the shipping on their website was $59.99.

Both my sleepers were $19.99 each, the shipping was $17.99 which I thought was pretty high but I was buying two and I figured it was the fact they’re using FedEx and UPS vs. USPS. The grand total came out to $57.97!

That’s pretty insane even with the shipping, because $59.99 X 2 at normal price is $119.98. Tack on the shipping and now we’re up to $137.97! If my grand total was $57.97, then I just saved $80.00!!!

TWO footed sleepers for less than the price of one and $80 back in my pocket? I’ve never been that great at math, but I certainly will not argue that price.

This is hilarious. I just submitted an order from pajamacity last night. I found the comparable product on footedpajamas, but they didn't have my size. >_<

That sucks I've run into that a few times myself.