Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SUPER Nervous!

Default SUPER Nervous!

OK, a little back-story:
    I'm 22 and still live at home because I'm legally blind and can't work and don't make enough money off disability to rent a room. I've been AB/DL as long as I can remember. I actually liked diapers when I was a toddler and never really wanted to get trained. Anyway, I've lusted for diapers ever since and besides swiping a few baby diapers from daycare as a kid have never worn one.
    Anyway, I think I have lost my mind! I ordered 2 Fabines off of ebay and they should be here sometime between tomorrow and Monday and I'm starting to think it was a terrible idea. I'm SO nervous someone else might open the package and I will be screwed!

See if you can get a tracking number through UPS, or USPS (whatever carrier)...then track it's location frequently...you should be able to intercept then

gnd567

A disability like yours does not take away your "maturity" - you ARE an ADULT of Legal age....
    Sure your situation isn't "favorable" for "self-expression", but honestly, don't you think you've got enough serious stuff to deal with? So give yourself a break and ENJOY the diapers!! if folks have a problem: they should mind their own business , as just because you're blind to some degree doesn't take away your rights to be happy, to enjoy your life, enjoy your kinks, etc...
    if anyone asks: you can always say, that it helps you to relax, it makes you comfortable and happy... and you think you deserve some comfort, happiness, etc...
    and besides, it's your own private "life".

- - - Updated - - -

Addendum:

if you don't make enough money for your own place - speak to social services... especially with disabilities, often (at least here) people can get a lot of support.. stuff like partially funded apartments, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by gnd567 View Post
    OK, a little back-story:
    I'm 22 and still live at home because I'm legally blind and can't work and don't make enough money off disability to rent a room. I've been AB/DL as long as I can remember. I actually liked diapers when I was a toddler and never really wanted to get trained. Anyway, I've lusted for diapers ever since and besides swiping a few baby diapers from daycare as a kid have never worn one.
    Anyway, I think I have lost my mind! I ordered 2 Fabines off of ebay and they should be here sometime between tomorrow and Monday and I'm starting to think it was a terrible idea. I'm SO nervous someone else might open the package and I will be screwed!
    Hopefully your parents respect you enough to let you receive a package without snooping. If not, I'd say that's something you should work on with them, in whatever way possible.

There's also an episode of the big little podcast that had a guest who was blind. It might be interesting to listen to:

Episode 12 – Age Play, Blindness, and Diaper Buying Fun The Big Little Podcast

Anyway, enjoy the diapers - the first time is fun!

Thanks everyone. Hope they come soon so I can relax and stop worrying. Hiding them isn't a problem once I've got them.

Well they arrived yesterday and nobody was home but me so it worked out. Haven't used one yet (saving them for special occasion) but first here's my first impressions. First off, as I said earlier, these are the FIRST diapers I've ever had so the experience of opening the package and pulling out an adult-sized babyish looking diaper was almost surreal. I've been desiring diapers for 17 years now and finally held one in my own hands. Thoughts on the actual diapers: Wow, they are REALLY thick and completely adorable! The plastic was actually way smoother than I thought it would be. Not that it's bad thing, I was just not expecting them to be so soft. I don't remember the old plastic diapers being quite that soft. Anyone here tried these diapers. I know they are expensive ect. ect. but it's my first time and I wanted to go big! Sorry If I'm going on an on I'm just very, very happy!

Default Re: SUPER Nervous!

I'm glad to hear they came and you are happy. I've never had that one before, but I'm sure when you wear one you'll be in heaven (not literally). Congrats on the first step!

Now you've got the diapers, your next mission should be to see what else you can buy. I guess it depends what you like - everyone is different - but there are lots of ABDL clothes to buy. Have you thought about buying a diaper cover? Personally I love the absolute sissiest, frilliest I can find.

These are amazing, they are even bigger, bulkier and heavier than they look in the photos: adult-baby-shop.eu
    I also bought these: Adult Baby big stuffed Spreading diaper very nice THICK padded bib pantie Satin | eBay They look gorgeous and they are poofy and soft and warm, but I prefer the feeling of the PVC ones; the PVC gets hot, which I enjoy.

It is a surreal experience, for sure. Wait until you try one on!

SockDrawerSecrets - You appear to be new to the site. Why not take a moment to introduce yourself?" Greetings / Introductions

Quote Originally Posted by gnd567 View Post
    Well they arrived yesterday and nobody was home but me so it worked out. Haven't used one yet (saving them for special occasion) but first here's my first impressions. First off, as I said earlier, these are the FIRST diapers I've ever had so the experience of opening the package and pulling out an adult-sized babyish looking diaper was almost surreal. I've been desiring diapers for 17 years now and finally held one in my own hands. Thoughts on the actual diapers: Wow, they are REALLY thick and completely adorable! The plastic was actually way smoother than I thought it would be. Not that it's bad thing, I was just not expecting them to be so soft. I don't remember the old plastic diapers being quite that soft. Anyone here tried these diapers. I know they are expensive ect. ect. but it's my first time and I wanted to go big! Sorry If I'm going on an on I'm just very, very happy!

Glad everything went well...

On the Fabine: I personally really DISLIKE them they're entirely NOT what I want in a diaper... but hey, that's just me and my IC stuff ... so ENJOY IT...

Question aside: you mentioned being "legally" Blind? does this mean you're like extremely near-sighted, like -12 or-15...? or what's wrong with the sight?
    Sorry if that's invasive - I don't mean to intrude on your privacy here... it's just that I'm a bit "interested" in eye-topics as someone from my familiy has gone through a lot with the eye-sight stuff and is almost blind these days...