Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Galaxy s4

Default Galaxy s4

Who watched the galaxy s4 video today? It was show live today and what do you think of the phone? I think it brings a whole new meaning to the smartphone world i cant wait to upgrade to it i own the S3 right now

Default Re: Galaxy s4

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    Wtf, the S3 just came out.
    It was released early last summer internationally so its timing is right to be released. Still, I'm happy with my s3 and will wait until s5 or whatever the best android phone is around then.

PaddedPuppy

Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    Who watched the galaxy s4 video today? It was show live today and what do you think of the phone? I think it brings a whole new meaning to the smartphone world i cant wait to upgrade to it i own the S3 right now
    You have a S3. Save yourself some money and stick with it. Clearly the only reason you want the S4 is for bragging rights. It's stupid if you are being influenced to waste money just to show off.

Why would it even be useful to you? It's a phone Its not supposed to have more power than an average home computer! For what they are used for its totally wasteful. 1gz dual core and a decent GPU. I can understand that as it will give smooth performance with no lag and multitask perfectly. Any more is stupid.

Not to mention the fact that the whole Samsung Galaxy range is becoming the Apple of Android phones. They are starting to miss what it's all about.

Also, while proving my point about bragging rights, I bet you updated to Jellybean too? Even though it's got lower battery life, some bugs and no more Adobe flash support. But because it's new you got it no doubt.

Did I mention I hate the stupid and overpriced SGS range?

I have jelly bean and adobe flash on my s3. Hopefully I won't get problems anytime soon.

PaddedPuppy

I have jelly bean and adobe flash on my s3. Hopefully I won't get problems anytime soon.
    I'm guessing you had to side-load it with an APK? Its no longer officially supported, not optimized to run and on some Jellybean handsets it won't work at all and instead just crash the browser. If you got it working for now, you're lucky. But don't expect it to last.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedPuppy View Post
    You have a S3. Save yourself some money and stick with it. Clearly the only reason you want the S4 is for bragging rights. It's stupid if you are being influenced to waste money just to show off.

Why would it even be useful to you? It's a phone Its not supposed to have more power than an average home computer! For what they are used for its totally wasteful. 1gz dual core and a decent GPU. I can understand that as it will give smooth performance with no lag and multitask perfectly. Any more is stupid.

Not to mention the fact that the whole Samsung Galaxy range is becoming the Apple of Android phones. They are starting to miss what it's all about.

Also, while proving my point about bragging rights, I bet you updated to Jellybean too? Even though it's got lower battery life, some bugs and no more Adobe flash support. But because it's new you got it no doubt.

Did I mention I hate the stupid and overpriced SGS range?
    Man i cant ever get mad at you for what you said to me lol and you do have a point here but the S4 is really sweet phone tho

Just to say, I love playing with technology as I love to see the advances that are made. About 15 years ago or so, text messages were introduced. Today, its blossomed into something totally different. To me, its not for bragging rights.

Yes I do have a Galaxy S3. It seemed like the right phone to get me through the next couple of years. If I had a choice, I would take a Galaxy s3 like phone that has a physical keyboard.

Just to say, I love playing with technology as I love to see the advances that are made. About 15 years ago or so, text messages were introduced. Today, its blossomed into something totally different. To me, its not for bragging rights.

Yes I do have a Galaxy S3. It seemed like the right phone to get me through the next couple of years. If I had a choice, I would take a Galaxy s3 like phone that has a physical keyboard.
    I have my S3 since last December best choice i have made in the cell phone market lol all the teenagers now days have the iphones to me i look at it like this all the iphones are pretty much the same but the galaxy products just keep getting better just my opinion tho

Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    I have my S3 since last December best choice i have made in the cell phone market lol all the teenagers now days have the iphones to me i look at it like this all the iphones are pretty much the same but the galaxy products just keep getting better just my opinion tho
    Iphones haven't changed at all really since being released. While maintaining hardware to keep up to date, they havent innovated much beyond the 1st iPhone that was released. The software hasnt changed at all.