Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cloth and Plastic Panties vs Disposables

Default Cloth and Plastic Panties vs Disposables

Hi Folks,

I am an "older guy" who mostly wears cloth diapers and plastic panties. (I can get more specific if anyone wants to know the exact details). Anyway, I find that it is much more sensual to wear and change my cloth diapers and plastic panties compared to disposables.. However, it is of advantage when going on long trips or vacations to wear dispolsables (but I always wear plastic panties over them)

What is your opinion on that?

Plasticpantybaby

I honestly think it boils down a lot of times to what you grew up with. For me plastic pants were not introduced until I was potty training, and I was diapered with disposables, so I am drawn to those. However when I was placed back into diapers after bedwetting I was diapered and also plastic pants on top if it so that is how what my desires are towards.

I must agree. I was part of the cloth diaper and plastic pants generation, and so that's what appeals to me. I enjoy the wet feeling against my skin, and I suppose that's how I would have experienced them when I was one and two years old, etc. Since regression is part of the experience, at least for me, it makes sense that I would want to replicate the same feeling and experience from when I was little.

Quote Originally Posted by plasticpantybaby View Post
    I am an "older guy" who mostly wears cloth diapers and plastic panties. (I can get more specific if anyone wants to know the exact details). Anyway, I find that it is much more sensual to wear and change my cloth diapers and plastic panties compared to disposables.. However, it is of advantage when going on long trips or vacations to wear dispolsables (but I always wear plastic panties over them)

What is your opinion on that?
    Well, I happen to agree with you, but I also agree with Spectro that it's a matter of personal preference that often seems rooted in how we were raised. It was prefolds and pins for me growing up, and until my early teens that was the definition of "diaper" as far as I was concerned. I then spent many years using disposables until being reintroduced to cloth a little over a year ago. Anyway...

As for trips and such, yeah, that's where I draw the line. My wife and I cloth-diapered both of our kids for a while but always had the Huggies ready for outings. Accumulating a diaper bag full of wet diapers while out is just kind of gross. IMO. (We did try it.) I certainly wouldn't do it for myself if I was incontinent, especially as adult diapers are so much larger!

I grew up with disposables so that is what I prefer, it just appeals to me also with all those cute designs on them.

I wasn't so hot on cloth for the longest time, until I signed up here and someone posted a custom cloth they were getting. Now that I see what's out there these days I think I want one. But I really love the crinkle of a properly designed disposable

Well,

When I was little, for real, I was diapered in disposable...

Ive always had issues with bed wetting, and still do...

I remember getting diapered at bedtime with disposables and my mom hating it too...

As for now, I still use disposables, I've tried and own cloth...but it's just too much a hassle for me...

My 2 cents
    B

I also was brought up in the cloth and plastic pants generation and enjoy them. There are times where disposables are just more convenient. It's nice that there are so many options out there!

I grew up cloth and rubber pants. But now it's cloth and plastic pants as well as disposables and plastic.

My preference is what works best. At home it's cloth and plastic pants and I also use them for short trips away from home but mostly I prefer disposables when away mainly because they're easier to change in a restroom. I grew up with cloth and plastic and so naturally they were my preference at first however the convenience of disposables is undeniable and I too use plastic pants over them although I must say todays plastic pants don't last near as long as they did 50 or 60 years ago which is frustrating not to mention expensive. As for sensuality it has always been the plastic pants that attracted me and when I first started wearing was sometimes the only thing I wore.