Thread: First Online Order

Default First Online Order

Well, after waiting so long for the Cushies cloth backed, I finally broke down and ordered the plastic backed Cushies. They're just too cute to pass up.

I ordered at about 1AM on Monday and they're supposed to come in tomorrow. My only real issue is with FedEx's tracking - giving me no updates for 2 days.

I'll be on again tomorrow to let you know how everything worked out.

Default Re: First Online Order

Quote Originally Posted by PaciAlone View Post
    Well, after waiting so long for the Cushies cloth backed, I finally broke down and ordered the plastic backed Cushies. They're just too cute to pass up.

I ordered at about 1AM on Monday and they're supposed to come in tomorrow. My only real issue is with FedEx's tracking - giving me no updates for 2 days.

I'll be on again tomorrow to let you know how everything worked out.
    You won't receive a tracking note until your package has been scanned in and out by a facility. The way that FedEx ground works is that the trucks drive trailers within a certain distance and switch trailers and/or to continue its journey until its reached its main regional area where they get split into the local regional facilities and finally your local fedex facility. Sometimes they won't get scanned in until it reaches the local regional facility. Nothing to worry too much about. There's a way to receive text messages when the status/updates change.

For instance I live in Louisiana and Bambino is from the Bay area. Usually it ships the next business day from Bambino and it will be on the truck until it finishes its other pickups/drop offs. You might get an update when it gets scanned in there.

Now after this point, I won't receive another update until the package arrives in Memphis TN. That's about 1800 miles away. So it will be at least 2 days without an update.
    Then it will usually go to New Orleans on day 4 then to Baton Rouge and finally Lafayette on 5th day.

With all the steps to keep accuracy, they do it rather fast and is quite amazing if you think about it. A 24 hour a day process that works quite well.