Thread: My Little's First Easter

Default My Little's First Easter

While at walmart tonight I had to get a key made and I passed the Easter stuff and I caught myself looking at a cute pair of pink bunny ears headband. It was only 97c so I couldn't use that as an excuse lol. So I got to thinking since this is my first year having an acknowledged little side. I figured I would get her an Easter basket a little bit of grass and if time permits I might do some eggs but my little girl might not want to deal with the hassle of the shells lol.

Anyone else having an Easter Sunday for their little ones?

I want one soo bad! Here they are gonna have a county wide egg hunt but I have no nerve to go to it... I would like a basket though! I love dying eggs! That was always my favorite thing about easter!

It'll be Matilda's (my) first Easter' too. I'd need to think about how to do it without being caught, but I think it'd be so much fun! Even if it was just a pretty basket full of candy, I would love to have a special holiday fort my little side.

My mum put together an Easter basket for my little side last year. The fact that she'd made the effort was heartwarming, and it was so much fun to open and find out what I'd got:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	easter_bakset_unwrapped.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	112.6 KB 
ID:	16428

I still get Easter baskets every year from my grandmother so it wouldn't be special but I would love to go on and egg hunt for once instead of being the one to hide the eggs for my sister and younger cousins. I did by tiny easter things for my dolls so I might pretend with them this year one day.