Thread: Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by Brandonp View Post
    Hello everyone!
    Hey Brandon, welcome to ADISC! Thanks for the hello, it's always great to meet someone new! I'm waving at you so much right now, like so hard.. I wish you could see how excited I am to meet someone new. You would be totally impressed.

I'm sure there are lots of impressive things about you though, do you mind telling us about them? I mean, if you don't feel comfortable sharing how awesome you are for fear of making others jealous.. I totally understand. I just personally think it's fun to just talk about yourself, your interests, why you came here.. all that sort of thing. This is your time to shine, your thread to be all about you. Don't be afraid to be narcissistic, you are the star of this thread! I'm sure many people are excited to get to know you!

Whatever the case though, even if you are super busy and don't find time to even respond to this thread.. I really do hope you stick around, enjoy the conversations and padding, and just have bunches of fun!