Thread: hi

Quote Originally Posted by jamiej1988 View Post
    Hey there Jamie!

It's nice to meet you, and I hope that I continue to see you around the forum

It would be nice to know more about you though! Have any hobbies or other interests you would like to share?

I'm a speedcuber myself, probably my biggest hobby really. Outside that all I do in my spare time is play video games, and school work (or some personal programming projects ).

Enjoy your time!

- Lobie

Quote Originally Posted by jamiej1988 View Post
    Hi there,

Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself Jamie. :3

What do you like to do in your spare time? Do you work, or do you study? What brought you to this site in particular and what are you looking to get out of being here? :-)

Hi: I gather you value your privacy, and you do want to have access to Adisc but reveal yourself carefully, and over time... as you get more familiar with the site and the people on it. That's cool. Enjoy your time here... and do feel free to join in any discussions going on... You can always choose to have private conversations with individual people who interest you via private messages.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 05-Apr-2013 at 20:31.