Thread: Pain

Exclamation Pain

i was horsing around with my roommates and i know i shouldn't have with my bad back but when i got up this morning it hurt to move. even little bits of movement hurt. now i am in pain but not as serious as this morning and don't know what to do please help

Take some ibuprofen for the pain. If the pain persists too much longer or is preventing you from going about your day-to-day life, see a doctor.

I can't help but notice, and this is not too alarm you, but the frequency you make threads of very small mishaps and conditions makes me a little concerned on what your overall state of mind is. These are, quite honestly, something one shouldn't be fretting about to such an extent the way you do.

You're 22 years old, stuff like this you should be able to know what to do and handle on your own. Sorry to say.

I'd rather not see you upset when these types of threads you keep making eventually get overlooked or flat out ignored.

At age 22 you've probably pulled a muscle. At my age, I have arthritis in my spine and I hurt significantly every day. I start the day with back exercises and Ibuprofen. At work I have to space my time between standing, walking and sitting, just to get through the day. I had my back operated on in 1986, so I'm guessing you are experiencing just some minor inconvenience. If it persists, see a doctor. I've seen mine many times.

Once your pain goes down you need to see a Sports type Physical Therapist.

You may be able your age strengthen the muscles of the spine to the point that your pain will greatly lessen

For back pain cold packs for the first 24 hours then hot packs/pad till the pain is under control.