Thread: Figuring out my options

Default Figuring out my options

I'm trying to figure out what the best option for me is with buying. I've worn Goodnites, and those are great, I've worn abenas and...didn't really like them. I'm basically limited (...right, "limited") to what I can get online provided the shipping is discreet, because I don't want to deal with the awkwardness of picking up an obviously marked package via my apartment complex's concierge services. No option to deliver to the door which I wouldn't want any way because I also have roommates. I'm looking to keep the cost down as much as possible.

I'm considering either buying a pack of depends or something on Amazon or grabbing a couple cloth AIOs. I feel like at this point in time the money would be better spent going for a couple cloth-type things because I don't have a ton of money and for now and at least next year, not a lot of opportunity to get things and with cloth I'll have them around for a while and I don't have to worry about getting rid of them (laundry is not a problem). Messing is not my thing, wetting I do occasionally but only when I'm at home, it's more for look and feel. For cloth I'm looking at Super Undies daytime pants and Baby Pants Almost a Big Kid. I'm hoping that the baby pants would be thin enough that if I wanted to I could wear them under clothes without it being noticeable, and the super undies would be mainly a night/not-leaving-my-room thing. Baby pants I can grab on amazon which is a plus, so I could instead grab two pairs of those (probably a pair of my first training pants as well as the almost a big kid ones).

The main thing for me right now is just having something to wear whether or not I actually use it, although it would be nice to have the option with an AIO. The thing too is that I'd like something with noticeable (to me) padding for when I do nights. I'd like to try to stick to amazon because they already have all my info and I've never had a problem with them shipping things obviously, but skinny (28-30'' waist) as I am if I go the super undies route, they only have the kid sizes so it would probably be safest for me to grab those from adultclothdiaperme.com instead and hope I don't trip my fraud protection.

So, if anyone could give me some advice, point me in a better direction, or whatnot that would be great.

Default Re: Figuring out my options

I don't know about Super Undies, but, Baby-pants.com has discreet shipping. You get a envelope package or box and the shipping label says from BP. Nothing on the package notifies anyone about the contents. People in the AB market understands our needs for discretion and they respect that.

The training pants aren't noticeable under clothing except to you. You can get the first training pants as well for the same reason. Your paranoia is really deceiving you.

To add, I wear Bambinos with stuffers in public and with plastic pants. You just need to wear precautionary clothing over it. I usually wear a onesie, loose fitting jeans, underwear over the onesie, and nothing really sticks out too much.

Im trying to figure why you don't like the Abenas?

Also if you don't want your apartment's staff being nosey, you can also have it delivered to a UPS Store. Fill out the shipping address of the chosen UPS Store with your phone number on address line 2. There's a 5 dollar fee but its worth it if you don't want the wrong hands to get on it.

I am probably overly paranoid but I'm used to going all-out to hide things when I have them. Honestly, if the baby pants aren't that noticeable then I would go for the first training ones, I'd probably get more mileage out of just getting two pairs of those, I was just thinking getting something a little thinner if I want to go out wearing and something a little thicker for when I don't, but if I don't need to then why go through the trouble of that. The only problem I see with that is that I'd have to be really careful with wetting (I'm not going to invest in plastic pants right now, it's just not something that interests me). Granted, it would mainly be for the feel of it seeing as I do have housemates.

The Abenas...I don't know. it's possible I had a size too large or because I was dealing with it in the dorms with a roommate I may have just been too paranoid or something. I just didn't get nearly as much enjoyment out of them as I had been expecting for some reason or another. I bought mediums and they fit okay, but I was wondering the whole time if smalls would have been a better idea. I don't know, live and learn I guess.

Definitely not worried about my apartment's staff being nosey, I just don't want to have to pick up then carry back an obvious package.

I have not tried babypants but i have purchased a number of Super undies nighttime pants. I purchased them from the superundies web site when they still offered them on that site before the adultclothdiaperme site. The shipping was in a plain poly envelope but the label did say superundies on it. The new design of the superundies nighttime pants are not as bulky as the old design and I do wear them under my daily clothes at times without an issue. I do not wet them when I am out so the padding that comes with them is fine but you can stuff them with additional padding when you want to use them if you need. I love the feel of the superundies as they are super soft on the inside and i like the black side panels with the colored center. Before you purchase a number of them I would suggest that you purchase just one and try it out first. Like some of the others around here my last purchase from them did take a few days to ship but you will get an email from them when it ships with a tracking number.

I think I'm leaning towards grabbing a pair of babypants off of Amazon and checking that out. The fact that it's via Amazon means all my info is already there and I can just go through them. I do like the look of the Super Undies and I like the fact that they're more of a diaper (read: somewhat waterproof) though so I'm not ruling that out yet. The bad thing with those is that it's a little more obvious what they are vs. a white pair of babypants, and I do share a washer and dryer with a couple housemates. At a glance, the babypants (at least as far as I can tell) look more like a normal pair of briefs, which is what I usually wear anyway. I also have Amazon gift cards for buying them on Amazon.

With how skinny I am I do have to worry a little more about looking bulky, but wearing out and around isn't a high priority for me. I'm still liking the idea of buying a pair of both, which basically maxes out how much I want to spend for now, then later on I can figure something out too. I'm also mildly concerned about tripping up my fraud protection seeing as ordering something from adultclothdiaperme.com wouldn't really fit my spending habits (probably paranoid, but for something like this I'd really rather not have to deal with that).

Still can't decide...

Quote Originally Posted by nsquared View Post
    I think I'm leaning towards grabbing a pair of babypants off of Amazon and checking that out. <snip> At a glance, the babypants (at least as far as I can tell) look more like a normal pair of briefs, which is what I usually wear anyway.
    Couple of suggestions here from somebody who has these (if you decide to go this route):

I love mine. The "My First" version is very thick and diapery. As you rightly noted, however, you'll need plastic pants or diaper covers over these if you intend to use them as diapers.

Good luck with whatever you choose! I'd love to try the Super Undies (I'm all about variety!), but unfortunately they aren't made in my size.

nsquared

for the fraud alert worry why not go out and get an amex or visa giftcard and use that. This is what I do for my purchases and it kills 2 birds with one stone. First i do not have to worry about something weird showing up on my cc statements and secondly I do not have to worry about my cc info getting stolen. If the giftcard number is stolen they can only get the money that is left on the card if any. Secondly squishytushy also sells the adult super undies. They sell all kinds of baby stuff so if that company trips the fraud alert and you had to call to unlock you could just say it was baby stuff for your kid or a baby shower.

Either way good luck with whatever choice you make.

Quote Originally Posted by sunman View Post
    nsquared

for the fraud alert worry why not go out and get an amex or visa giftcard and use that. This is what I do for my purchases and it kills 2 birds with one stone. First i do not have to worry about something weird showing up on my cc statements and secondly I do not have to worry about my cc info getting stolen. If the giftcard number is stolen they can only get the money that is left on the card if any. Secondly squishytushy also sells the adult super undies. They sell all kinds of baby stuff so if that company trips the fraud alert and you had to call to unlock you could just say it was baby stuff for your kid or a baby shower.

Either way good luck with whatever choice you make.
    Getting a visa gift card is a good idea, I hadn't thought of that. I'll keep squishytushy in mind too, I'm always up for new places to poke around.

I think at this point I'm going to grab a pair of babypants off Amazon and check those out. Seeing as I have housemates it would probably be best to not have the temptation to wet just for the sake of being as discreet as possible. It's fine by me since it's more the feel than the using although I'll definitely admit that wetting is fun. Baby steps towards getting over myself and easing my partner into being used to me wearing as well this way.

I just discovered today that squishytushy is having a St. Patrick's day sale. Basically, that means that if I go and buy multiple pairs of anything (not quite was I was intending right off) then it would be about the same for babypants and super undies (before, babypants would have been less expensive).

That said, does anyone know if squishytushy ships discreetly?
    Last edited by nsquared; 15-Mar-2013 at 06:51.