Thread: Store-bought price comparisons

Default Store-bought price comparisons

I just got an 18-count CVS brand "Day & Night adjustable underwear while getting a Rx filled. Normal cost is $11.99, currently $8.99 with ExtraCare card. I scanned the baby aisle and they have the 2 sizes of Sleep Comforts (Goodnites) for the regular price of $9.99 a pack but with "Buy 1 get 1 50% off"
    which brings it down to less than $8 a pack, about a buck cheaper than getting them one-at-a-time from Food4Less where I get them as "NitePants".

Side note; I "sh** where I eat" on this one, meaning I made a buy where they all pretty much know me. Clerk was totally cool about it, just asked "this item too?", rang it up and bagged it up no muss no fuss. So don't be scared

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by MOPaddED View Post
    I made a buy where they all pretty much know me. Clerk was totally cool about it, just asked "this item too?", rang it up and bagged it up no muss no fuss. So don't be scared
    There are a million reasons why someone might be buying diapers or pull-ups. It doesn't always have to be for a relative. It could be for a charity drive (be it local or something you saw on TV or the internet).