Thread: greetings

Quote Originally Posted by timj View Post
    i',m tim judd

i like movies,internet stories
    Hi there Tim. Welcome to ADSIC! This is a wonderful place, and it's exciting to be able to welcome another neat member to the mix.

So Tim, what sorts of movies and stories do you like to watch and read? It's great to absorb yourself in a good story, isn't it? I like to read some things that people do online sometimes too, and from what I've seen there are tons of talented writers here. Though for me, nothing beats sitting down and reading a volume of Cardcaptor Sakura or an issue of the Power Pack! I'm not much of a movie person myself, but I'm extremely excited for a silly children's movie I found out existed today and will be released tomorrow. Any movies you are interested in?

If you feel comfortable telling us, what sort of interest do you have on this site's subject matter.. like.. what about the stories on an AB/DL/IC support community interest you? What sort of role do diapers or padding play in your life? If you don't feel comfortable letting us know, don't worry.. I'm sure we just are all wanting to be good friends and have some great times with you! I'm sure if you look, you'll find great friends, interesting topics, a supportive vibe and awesome stories.

Hope you stick around and have fun!