Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I did it!

Default I did it!

I decided to go out seize the opportunity and buy the girl clothes I wanted to buy.
    I bought a 3 pack pair of panties, 2 push up bras, a pair of denim shorts (which is a size 0 and I fit in them) and a small tank top and I cannot be any happier with my purchase.

Good for you. Now enjoy and have a good time.

Default Re: I did it!

Very nice! Congratulations on your purchase.

So exciting! I remember when I first bought some, it made me feel so good and happy. I was giggly and shaking and just feeling like I had finally bought some "correct" clothing and stuff. It was wonderful. I hope that whatever your feelings are, things are going great with you too.

Yay! Congratulations! How did the purchase go? Hope you enjoy your new clothes!

Congratulations! I'm glad your trip was a success. I plan to make a shopping trip quite soon my self.

Thanks for all of your positive comments, and to answer your question Adventurer I went great better than I though it would go.

That's great it went good for you. When i got mine it was late at night and the store was nearly empty, so there was little chance of me getting caught. I'm not that intersted in the outer clothes, but am kinda wanting a bra now too.

That is so awesome!!! ~hugs~ sounds like you got lots of nice stuff and i'm just going to come right out and say it, Size 0 i'm so jealous!!!

Good job! Pardon my silence lately, between ISPs @tm. You're more courageous than me, I have to resort to drive-by collecting, though I did find a cute pair of sandals today. Hope they fit! :mrgreen: