Thread: Bra sizes?

Default Bra sizes?

Does anyone know the best way to figure out your bra size? I'm totally in the dark on this one and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by MadeYouDerp View Post
    Does anyone know the best way to figure out your bra size? I'm totally in the dark on this one and any help would be greatly appreciated.
    If you don't have real breasts then your bra size is basically your chest measurement - on women this is called band size or under bust measurement.
    Take a tape measure, take off your shirt, take measurement about an inch and a half to two inches below you nipples - simple.
    You may want to go for the next size up from your measurement, when you actually buy - if you come out at 36 buy a 38 for eg.

What are you going to put into your bra though?

I'm not sure what I would use to stuff my bra. Any suggestions on that as well?

Roughly the same as a male dress shirt chest size. A,B,C,D etc depends on what you want to stuff it with, from a trifolded bandana up to a cantaloupe if you so prefer. C is a good safe guess, just the right amount of girly parts IMO

I'm not sure what I would use to stuff my bra. Any suggestions on that as well?
    depends what you got the budget for, and where you'll be wearing...

if you just want to have fun the good old balled up socks, if you're more serious about it, get a pair of breast forms. You should not buy these from fetish sites as they will probably over charge you, go on ebay and see what there they have to offer.

I'll probably just take the cheaper way. As long as the bra fits alright I'll be happy.

I'll probably just take the cheaper way. As long as the bra fits alright I'll be happy.
    If you're going to stuff it with whatever's on hand, make sure to buy a bra with some padding. That'll hide any irregularities in your stuffing and make sure you have a nice shape.

Back in high school, when I dabbled in cross-dressing (in private), I had a couple of bras. One was an AA-cup push-up bra with a super thick pad. Basically, it went right on and gave me a B cup without my having to stuff it at all, which was awesome. After I got that, it was pretty much the only bra I'd wear. Nowadays, you can order all kinds of size-enhancing bras online. I have no idea what the department stores carry. Mine came from ‪The Bon Marché‬ (now Macy's). I remember buying myself a couple of shirts and tossing the bra in with them, hoping the sales clerk wouldn't get suspicious. That was a lot harder than buying diapers! I was 15 or 16 at the time. Phew! Haven't gone down that memory lane recently!
    Last edited by Cottontail; 11-Mar-2013 at 21:02.

I bought 2 36 C bras with padding that fit rather nicely if your skinny like me, and socks could work great for a stuffer. Like others have said measure your chest size and buy accordingly

Well,

Bra size isn't standard either...

One 38b fits great and another doesn't...

And yes get a padded bra...

As for stuffing...

The best looking are breast forms...

Improvised ones range from water balloons to bird sead...

Now, socks aren't easy to get laying perfect...

My favorite was water balloons...they are close to the right weight and work well...just get good balloons that are rather big...fill with water to the size you want and tie it off.

Then place in your bra with the tied off end where a nipple would be...they then look good.

B