Thread: Semi-new

Default Semi-new

I am new, well, kinda. I am Wesley, I'm in the military and I know Russian, I read to escape, well not much anymore, but I still love to read. I am obsessed with Harry Potter, I play video games all the time. I haven't really got much else to say.
    Oh yea, I don't really wear diapers anymore, cause I live in barracks, but I have been getting into the diaper scene more, and I like the feelings I used to have, I remember loving being in a diaper, and I need that feeling back in my life. So, I came back here.

Hey.

Harry Potter is great. I am definitely not the biggest Harry Potter fan in the world but I have very fond memories of the books. I read the early ones with my father and we would alternate chapters, reading aloud. Then I remember reading the later ones until very late in the night right when they came out. They played a large (though not sole, and probably not primary) role in making me an avid reader. Do you have a favorite book? I think I used to say that I liked Prisoner of Azkaban most... but I think now that I'm older and have reread the series, I would go with Deathly Hallows.

What sort of video games do you play? I'm a fan of Bethesda games - Fallout 3, New Vegas, Skyrim, Oblivion. Also a Pokemon fan. I also enjoy Gears of War and some FPS games like COD, in the right company - which is to say when I'm playing against people who are as uncoordinated as me.

Welcome (back) to ADISC!

I would say the 4th book because it started the reality of death and the Triwizard Tournament was fascinating, showing the different uses of magic.
    I play most of the Bethesda games, but I'm playing Rage right now. I've always been a fan of Pokemon, I like to play LoL too.

I just watched some Rage gameplay. I'd seen it referenced before but I never knew what it was. Looks pretty cool. It seems fairly tactical for an FPS. I probably should try some of the less mainstream Bethesda games. Someone recommended Dishonored to me once.

Do you have a favorite Pokemon/generation/game in the franchise, by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by russianknyaz View Post
    I am new, well, kinda. I am Wesley, I'm in the military and I know Russian, I read to escape, well not much anymore, but I still love to read. I am obsessed with Harry Potter, I play video games all the time. I haven't really got much else to say.
    Oh yea, I don't really wear diapers anymore, cause I live in barracks, but I have been getting into the diaper scene more, and I like the feelings I used to have, I remember loving being in a diaper, and I need that feeling back in my life. So, I came back here.
    Hi there Wesley, and welcome! I'm new here too. :3

I really love the Harry Potter series myself. I've read through all of the books so many times lol. Only issue for me right now is finding a new series to get into. I haven't really found anything else that has caught my interest the same way. Are there are other book series that you enjoy and might recommend?

Also, what kind of video games are you into and what systems do you play? I'm mostly playing on the Wii or on the PC. Couple of my favorites for the Wii are "Monster Hunter Tri", "Dokapon Kingdom" & "Animal Crossing: City Folk." Then for the PC I just play a bunch of random games that are free like "World of Tanks" and "League of Legends." ^w^

Quote Originally Posted by NeverKnow View Post
    I just watched some Rage gameplay. I'd seen it referenced before but I never knew what it was. Looks pretty cool. It seems fairly tactical for an FPS. I probably should try some of the less mainstream Bethesda games. Someone recommended Dishonored to me once.

Do you have a favorite Pokemon/generation/game in the franchise, by any chance?
    Dishonored is also a good game, kinda hard to get into at the beginning, but it's a read game, and I enjoyed it.
    As with the Pokemon, I love the Yellow version is by far my favorite, mostly because it's part of my childhood. Also, going with that Generation 1 will always hold my heart dearly. Pidgeotto is by far my favorite Pokemon because I loved to use Fly all the time, and I love Flying Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tapio View Post
    Hi there Wesley, and welcome! I'm new here too. :3

I really love the Harry Potter series myself. I've read through all of the books so many times lol. Only issue for me right now is finding a new series to get into. I haven't really found anything else that has caught my interest the same way. Are there are other book series that you enjoy and might recommend?

Also, what kind of video games are you into and what systems do you play? I'm mostly playing on the Wii or on the PC. Couple of my favorites for the Wii are "Monster Hunter Tri", "Dokapon Kingdom" & "Animal Crossing: City Folk." Then for the PC I just play a bunch of random games that are free like "World of Tanks" and "League of Legends." ^w^
    The Hunger Games, it's a good read and I loved them. I play on the PS3, and also the PC. I haven't really played anything on my PS3 in a while, but as for the PC, only LoL, I mostly spend my time online.

I think the Russian language and Russian history is awesome! Are you a military translator, or just study Russian for fun? I've tried learning the language in the past, but if find it really hard. Plus, I think if you are not immersed in a language, it's that much harder.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWorld08 View Post
    I think the Russian language and Russian history is awesome! Are you a military translator, or just study Russian for fun? I've tried learning the language in the past, but if find it really hard. Plus, I think if you are not immersed in a language, it's that much harder.
    I was supposed to be a military translator, but the military decided I didn't need to do it, after paying for me to learn the language. I love the language though.