Thread: I come from a Land Down Under

Smile I come from a Land Down Under

Hi, Im Cru.
    DL since (as far back as i can remember) about the age of 10 or 11.
    Just brought my first ever diapers from cuddlz, should be here soon i hope.
    Excited for that!^
    Hobbies, Been learning to play guitar for about a year now.
    Trying to learn piano, but i haven't found a lot of time for that yet.
    IT has always been a passion of mine. and one day i hope to start a computer shop.

I cant really think of what else to put here, so i'll just end it with one of my favorite quotes.

Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel
    Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter
    and Those Who Matter Don't Mind.
    -- Dr. Seuss

It's nice to meet you all and i hope to get to know some of you in the neer future.
    -Cru

Hi Cru, welcome to the community. I'm glad you decided to join.

That Dr. Seuss quote says it all. I'll have to remember that one.
    -11hinzvic

Quote Originally Posted by CruCru View Post
    Hi, Im Cru.
    DL since (as far back as i can remember) about the age of 10 or 11.
    Just brought my first ever diapers from cuddlz, should be here soon i hope.
    Excited for that!^
    Hobbies, Been learning to play guitar for about a year now.
    Trying to learn piano, but i haven't found a lot of time for that yet.
    IT has always been a passion of mine. and one day i hope to start a computer shop.

I cant really think of what else to put here, so i'll just end it with one of my favorite quotes.

“Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel
    Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter
    and Those Who Matter Don't Mind.”
    -- Dr. Seuss

It's nice to meet you all and i hope to get to know some of you in the neer future.
    -Cru
    Hi there Cru and welcome! ^w^

Learning to play instruments can be a lot of work, but so much fun. I took music classes for 7 years and it was a blast. I really wish I could've learned how to play either the guitar or the piano though. I really love how they both sound and the wide-range they both possess. It makes for some really amazing musical pieces. But how are you liking playing the guitar and the piano so far? Which of the two are you preferring at the moment? :3

Thank you all for your welcomes!

Quote Originally Posted by Tapio View Post
    Hi there Cru and welcome! ^w^

Learning to play instruments can be a lot of work, but so much fun. I took music classes for 7 years and it was a blast. I really wish I could've learned how to play either the guitar or the piano though. I really love how they both sound and the wide-range they both possess. It makes for some really amazing musical pieces. But how are you liking playing the guitar and the piano so far? Which of the two are you preferring at the moment? :3
    i absolutely love it. i've been playing guitar longer than piano, so at the moment im probably a little bias towards the guitar. but i really like the the way the piano sounds and im enjoying learning it. i also really want to learn to play drums too. and i have a harmonica i would like to be able to play as well. but i really don't want to overwhelm myself all at once. so those will have to wait till a later date.
    the only thing i wish is that i picked up an instrument at an earlier age.
    but i suppose it really doesn't matter. one of my grandfathers friends who is in his 80s only started learning piano about 3 years ago and hes become quite good. so i guess you're never too old to learn anything.

hi! I'm also interested in music and I play piano, although I rarely did it. I also play violin, and I love listening to music. Yup you could learn piano in a little time, there's no such thing as late in music