Thread: hello everybody

Default hello everybody

I am Jeremy I am abdl and have been for 20years. I am hoping to find a mommy or a ab babygirl to have a relationship with.

Hi there Jeremy! Welcome to ADISC! It's great that you are so experienced at this sort of thing, this wonderful site is primarily focused on support.. and someone with 20 years of experience in the subject might be able to help someone else. I hope so anyway!

Your introduction is here, and I understand what you would like, but I hope that you find not only possibly what you are looking for.. but possible friendships and fun discussion too! Can I ask, because I'm berry curious, what you like? What your hobbies are, the things you like to do for fun? I'm sure there has got to be some fun things you like doing, and sharing stories about fun things is some of the most.. FUN you can have. Sorry for repeating fun too much! I for one love to collect dolls, especially Strawberry Shortcake and Lalaloopsy related stuff.

I hope you have a berry wonderful time here!