Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Well charlie has done it again. He told me to get my account back up and running. by the way, charlie is my invisible friend, who happens to be a little on the crazy side. Anyway, a little about my self. I'm a 29 year old, straight male who enjoys the feeling of the layers. The thicker the better, to a point. Don't really know when diapers became a part of my life but they have and I don't see myself giving them up anytime soon. If you would like to know more about me simply send me a private message and I'll get back to you. I'm a little shy to start with but once I get to know someone I usually open right up.

Quote Originally Posted by Asche007 View Post
    Well charlie has done it again. He told me to get my account back up and running. by the way, charlie is my invisible friend, who happens to be a little on the crazy side.
    Charile wouldn't happen to be related to an invisible six foot rabbit named Harvey? (see 1950 movie titled Harvey).

Welcome to the community and say hello to Charlie for me.
    -11hinzvic
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 10-Mar-2013 at 07:16. Reason: fixing quote tag