Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Having a little problem.

Default Having a little problem.

So I having an issue when wearing, If I get turned on, my thing gets hard and will make a hole in the diaper. I have tried to wear it loose and tight, and still have the same problem. Anything I can do to stop it from happening?

either realize that a garbage bag is not the same thing as a diaper, or stop putting your thing in a pencil sharpener?

Get quality diapers like abena or something other then store brand and don't put the diaper on to tight.. Also the more you wear the less you'll get aroused. Good luck

I agree with thediguy I've just reach the point where I don't get aroused by my diaper as much.

True it is new and well super "exciting" at the moment.It will get better.Maybe also try pointing up if possible.

I would hesitate about pointing up. If there's a lack of frontal padding, you might have a leaker.

Quote Originally Posted by trackerkansas View Post
    So I having an issue when wearing, If I get turned on, my thing gets hard and will make a hole in the diaper. I have tried to wear it loose and tight, and still have the same problem. Anything I can do to stop it from happening?
    Yeah, sure... when I Get that "excited" my "thing" shoots armor piercing .45 cal rounds... and unicorns.

Oh, sorry I didn't see that you're darth vader little... having got a light-saber built into your "Thing".

.. i've never heard of this .__.
    i've used many baby diaper from the cheap one , until from 1.8USD/pc, and not once ...
    maybe you should buy a higher quality diaper?

robbw

I wear cloth diapers and plastic panties, they hold up better. They absorb better too and they're cheaper. The only problem is they are bulky!