Thread: Good to be back!

Default Good to be back!

Hello, all I am not new , well newish (four months old) my problem then was the huge lack of self exceptance that I was dealing with. It took me four months to come and realize , is that if I dont except myself for who I am I am only hurting myself . I look to reconnect and make friends on adisc.

Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyMower View Post
    Hello, all I am not new , well newish (four months old) my problem then was the huge lack of self exceptance that I was dealing with. It took me four months to come and realize , is that if I dont except myself for who I am I am only hurting myself . I look to reconnect and make friends on adisc.
    Hey there ChubbyMower! I'm glad you are beginning to accept yourself.. and I hope that's not just involving the subject matter here. What's important for me and I'm sure lots of other amazing people is that you accept the unique and wonderful person that you are. As long as you are that person, and love that person, I'm sure you'll be able to reconnect and make some great new friends on this site. I'm so glad to re-welcome you to play with us!

Feel like sort of going over a little more about you just to help us get re-acquainted? Your likes and dislikes, and anything else you feel comfortable sharing? Do you really like grass? That might seem like a silly question, but your name and avatar give me that impression. Hehe.