Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: are bambino as good as the company advertizes

Default are bambino as good as the company advertizes

just yesterday i ordered on a whim/impulse a bag of bambino teddys. though i really do regret in the fact that it was expensive and i really shouldnt have spent the money but i wanted to know are they really good choice or did i do it in vain? they havent got here yet so im still waiting to know.

They are deftly cute and they hold more then tena maxi so yes. it is worth it btw i loved watching dani phantom and that pic is adorable ^^

I am a loyal customer of bambino and i can tell you that you made a good choose of diaper here the price is high i agree but in the end it holds alot of urine and when i tell it is comfy i mean imagine a fluffy pillow the 5 kinds of diapers i use at night because i am a bed wetter is Dry 24/7 Abena L4 and bambino teddy bambino bellissimo and bamino classico and trust me when i say that the price for all those diapers is keeping my bed dry in the morning

I happen to think they're very good but a sample pack is always best if you can spare the time, etc. There's just no substitute for trying a diaper yourself and making your own judgment. I've seen people post that the very things I like about them are what they dislike and vice versa. Overall, people seem to like them, so you probably will too.

The Teddies are great and definitely my favorite look of all the Bambinos. I prefer the Blessimos overall though because they fit me better and hold a lot more. The Teddie tape on the Blessimos would probably be my ideal diaper.

If look is more important than quality I would say they are great. I personally find Abena to have a much higher quality product with their M4's. I've had many Bambinos tear along the center of the plastic as it isn't very flexible. Secondly, the Bambinos are a touch small for me in medium. Large are then just enormous. Abena fit considerably better on me.

Quote Originally Posted by jinxed View Post
    If look is more important than quality I would say they are great. I personally find Abena to have a much higher quality product with their M4's. I've had many Bambinos tear along the center of the plastic as it isn't very flexible. Secondly, the Bambinos are a touch small for me in medium. Large are then just enormous. Abena fit considerably better on me.
    This is just the kind of thing I was talking about. I prefer Bambinos not for their looks but for their function as a diaper over and above Abena products. I'm not arguing with you, just observing how we all have different priorities and preferences.

Default Re: are bambino as good as the company advertizes

I've never had a Bambino diaper split on me like that.

To the OP, Bambino tends to be expensive when you buy less than a case. They price it to make you buy more for less. Also, cardboard isn't very cheap, nor is the labor that it requires to open cases and put the 2 packs in another box. You will receive 2 packs of 8, not 1. If you were to buy a case, they are cheaper per diaper than it is to buy Abena by the case.

Also, they have been in business for a good amount of time now. If quality is an issue, they wouldn't get much business from us. They have only grown in business. They also cater us quite well. Their diaper has a lot of features that most adult diaper companies don't include. So much so that non AB/DL incontinent people have been using them and recommend them to others.

You ever think you simply put it on too tight?

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    I've never had a Bambino diaper split on me like that.

To the OP, Bambino tends to be expensive when you buy less than a case. They price it to make you buy more for less. Also, cardboard isn't very cheap, nor is the labor that it requires to open cases and put the 2 packs in another box. You will receive 2 packs of 8, not 1. If you were to buy a case, they are cheaper per diaper than it is to buy Abena by the case.

Also, they have been in business for a good amount of time now. If quality is an issue, they wouldn't get much business from us. They have only grown in business. They also cater us quite well. Their diaper has a lot of features that most adult diaper companies don't include. So much so that non AB/DL incontinent people have been using them and recommend them to others.
    I've also NEVER had a bambino diaper split -- not any model and I've used a lot.
    On the other hand, I have had this happen before with some other brands -- Wellness Briefs are the worst offenders in my experience and I won't order them again.

One time I did get a defective bag of bambinos that had the tapes slightly stuck to some of the plastic already when i unwraped/opened them... It was impossible to get the tape unstuck w/o ripping the plastic and ruining the diaper. The company bent over backwards to make it right and compensated me adequately on my next order.