Thread: Hey

Default Hey

Hey guys,
    I'm a closet d/l from Western Australia,
    I joined the forum to learn a little more about the d/l community to help me decide if I should tell my friends, family and girlfriend about my interests.
    I don't wear very often but would like to be able to a bit more.
    Hope to talk to some of you around the forum..

Welcome! If you are looking to learn more about this area this site is great for that. I hope you can accomplish what you looking for. As for telling others, I haven't yet but you shouldn't let us decide if you tell others, you should decide if you want to based on how you think they will react.

Hello D008 and welcome. I joined the group for pretty much the same reasons.

There is a lot of good threads on the subject and the best piece of advise I can offer is to just fallow your gut level feeling and tell the people you need too.

I have always had an intrest in Austrilia. I raised sheep for 38 years and I always wondered what it would be like to run a ranch the size the aussies do. But there again they always messed up my production by flooding the wool market and it cost more to drive the wool to the mill then what I got for it. Anyway I still would like to come there for a vacation sometime.

Again welcome.