Thread: I'm baaaaack(ish)

Default I'm baaaaack(ish)

Well... most of you that no me know that I stepped down from the staff and kinda stepped back from ADISC as a whole after the 18- rule change. I do feel like I have lost a lot of my... connection? (I hope that is the best word for it) to ADISC because of the change, but I can't deny that there is still a connection and even though I did consider walking away from ADISC completely, it keeps drawing me back.

I found out today that I have dropped from DC status and it kinda reminded me how much ADISC means to me. (Not phishing for rep here... I will report any I receive from this post.) I do still want to be a contributing member to this community... even if it is not what it used to be.

So.. I am making an attempt to come back and be as involved as I used to be. Just probably not staff again... at least not in the near future.

Ohmaigawsh, hi. I'm really sorry.. that the rule change caused you to feel like leaving. I think this site is still a wonderful supportive site worth being a member of, and I feel like you are absolutely someone we would be really worse off to lose. Just because I believe every one of us adds something to this site, and every member loss feels like a big deal to me.

I really hope you have some fun, and have a lot of great times.. I don't want you to feel distant and sad.

If there is anything I can do, please let me know.